343 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo, Armand, Adelard

tiger claws and bear teeth — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
Set a few days after the meeting

Abaddon was feeling a bit...energetic that morning. There was a certain brisk step in her walk. Perhaps it was because she waiting for whatever talk @Kyna had wanted to have about roles. Of course, while Abba didn't want to come off pushy she wasn't sure how much longer she wanted to wait to be sought out by the strawberry blonde. It was a rare thing for the ebony female to do but she was going to do the seeking.

With it being mid-morning she wondered if the leader might be out on patrol or having just finished one up. First things first, she'd check the den for the alpha. Maybe she was spending time with the youngest member of the Heights. Which - if that was the case - Abba wouldn't want to pry the mother away.
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
Abaddon was in luck – on this particular morning, @Revon had wanted to go off on her own adventures.  It still brought the mother some worry – this was still her first child, after all – but it wasn’t so long ago that Kyna was the same age, venturing across and down the mountain slopes to make friends.  She was alright.  It wouldn’t do to suffocate the little fire fox, or she was going to make it worse.

Having just finished a morning patrol, the alpha stretched her long and low, only noticing the beta then.  Her tail gave a small wag and she smiled, woofing softly to the other female.  “Aba, good morning.  How are you faring as the weather grows cold?” 
Played by Becca who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Abaddon
"Rather well," Abaddon admitted with an easy smile. "Reminds me of my birth pack." No doubt the wolves of Hollow Highlands had seen their share of harsh winters. It was part of a life of mountain living. The dark second wouldn't change it for the world, though. She thrived in these conditions. Lowlands were not for her. "How about you and your not-so-little one?" A glimmer of warmth in her eyes. It was a blessing the fiery child was growing so well in these mountains without any disaster.

Her position relaxed some, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. " I was actually hoping to steal a moment of your time. Talk to you about the advisor position." Abaddon was still interested in the position and was keen on finding the fastest way to it. Or at least a way to it that would make her seem more hard working than it would power hungry.
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
“I would have to agree.”

But then, the woman had founded Aurora Heights only a stone’s throw from where she’d been born.  There were still days she missed the Silent Moon Plateau – but that was neither here nor there.  She doubted Abaddon was interested in memories.  Amber eyes fell back on the shadow.

“Please.  You need not steal my time – only ask.”  A smile graced her lips as she ducked her head.  Cool as the relationship had started, she found the shadow’s female to be pleasant.  Perhaps she simply preferred these dark ghosts.  In some ways, she reminded Kyna of Greer – in others, not in the slightest.  “I was quite serious about it.  Were you not interested?”