(See All?) Announcements
394 Users Online

[M] the duck and the dog — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
EDIT: Rated M for strong language! For @Ronan <3 || Evening, Mostly Cloudy, 1°F (-17°C)

She weaved through the forest as the sun was setting. Artionis had a feeling she could find somewhere to bed down here. She was still weighing the option of seeking out Morganna at the Lagoon. The dark female had gone west but perhaps she needed to head south or north a bit more. That was if she did decide to join them. It wasn't cold enough yet to scare Arti into banding up.

With a huff, she settled down onto her rear with her back against one of the many cedar trees. At least the snow wasn't falling down this evening. She wondered when it would start coming down with a certain heaviness that made it stick to the lands more.
(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2017, 01:24 AM by Artionis. Edit Reason: M tag )
Played by Arya who has 11 posts.

"Bloddy fucking bastard, guid fur nothing arse!" He cursed unaware of the company that occupied the cedar wood forest along with him. If the Lockhart man had known he was not alone, he would of seethed about the man to himself. However, the anger that red cloaked man had about not finding a single trace of Dougal couldn't be contained much longer or else Ronan was sure he would have to tear something apart to quench his frustration.

"Why dae ye hae tae be sae difficult to find?" Calling out aimlessly as a growl rumbled through his chest as he stomped through the forest, still unaware of the company that was among him.

[Image: sGSH83M.png]
Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
The string of curses was close enough to be picked up by the midnight and silver female. She shot back up into a stance but not one that spoke of dominance and strength. Instead, she was working herself into a crouch with her tail hiding between her legs. Oh, how did she answer? Certainly, she didn't fit the description of "Bloddy fucking bastard, guid fur nothing arse!" but that didn't soothe her very much.

She cautiously crept around trying to spot who it was that seemed to be so frustrated. Orange eyes darted about back in forth, trying to pick apart figures from the leaning shadows of the forest. It was after a few moments that a glimpse of bright russet caught her attention. Artionis did her best to try and hide behind the closest tree. The attempt was likely poorly done and get her spotted right away if she hadn't already been.

A russet ear twitched suddenly as he heard rustling towards the left of him, sharp blue eyes searching the dark shadows for whoever was with him in the cedar forest. What a bloody idiot he was, probably spooked dinner away, but as he was about to dismiss the noise his eyes spotted her. Dark midnight fur blended in perfectly with the dark shadows surrounding the cedars, but her fiery gaze gave herself away to him.

"A'm sorry my lady didna mean to bother ye with my cursing," he apologized as he took a tentative step closer, though stopping several comfortable yards away from her. Red banner hanging low at his hocks as his sky gaze watched the stranger closely.

Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
Oh shoot!

She had been spotted by the lumbering russet male. Despite his earlier cursing, his aggression seemed to be replaced with an...apology? Strange for certain but if anything it only solidified that perhaps his string of harsh words had not been directed at her. Slowly she emerged from out behind the tree. No point in hiding if he knew where she was.

"I was a bit worried.." Her voice trailed off for a moment deciding if it'd be best to look at or away from the beast - eventually picking the latter. "That you might have been mad at me." It almost sounded silly now that she had said it out loud. Hopefully he'd see the silliness of it too.

The smaller woman crept out from behind the tree making his chest fill with guilt at his idiotic outburst. He shouldn't have said anything, should have kept quiet and dealt with it later when he wasn't traveling through the dark shadows of the cedars. Her delicate voice started to explain before she trailed off and refused to meet his own gaze. Look at what you did, bloody idiot, he thought angrily.

"O' coorse nae, who could git mad at ye love?" He answered quickly, a charming smile grazing his lips as he paused to settled his hunches onto the ground, deepening the effect that he meant no harm to lass. "A'm Ronan Lockhart and A'm searching fur someone that I assume doesn't wantae be found." He said, hoping his words would calm any nervousness the woman had about him.

Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
Her face heated up at his compliment(?). While she liked to think she was always on her best behavior, she certainly didn't think no one could get mad at her. She was as much wolf as the next one and Arti knew she had, would, make mistakes and someone was bound to get mad at her.

"I'm Arti." The midnight furred woman mimicked his position and settled herself down onto her rear. He had explained himself for the most part. Wanting to find someone was understandable. Hell, she could understand not wanting to be found either if those were the things she was getting called. Although she kept that thought carefully tucked in her mind. "Perhaps I could help you find them?" A silver tinted brow raised above orange eyes. Maybe they could find the wolf he was looking for if she was around to keep that cursing to a minimum.

It seemed Ronan didn't ruin this encounter has bad has he would have first thought. The midnight girl mimicked his relaxed aura and introduced herself to him. They were off to a better start than what he had them at in the first place. Letting a lopsided grin cross his handsome features, the russet male nodded his head towards her in silent greeting. "Nice tae mak yer acquaintance lassie," his words light with a smile before he let her continue on as his sharp gaze watched her silently.

A red brow raised at her proposal. Wasn't she just afraid of him a second ago for cursing? He would of never guessed she'd volunteer to help him find Dougal, though he was already having doubts that the man even crossed though these lands. "That wid be mighty helpful. Twa sets of eyes are better than one ah suppose. Though I dae have tae say I don't have much trace of the lad," he admitted, not wanting the girl to be hyped for some type of adventure trying to find the damn Mackenzie.

(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2017, 03:14 AM by Ronan.)
Inactive
Artionis "Arti"
Lassie.

That wasn't her name at all but she didn't have the heart to correct him. Besides, who knew what things she might be called if she did. Lassie wasn't a terrible name after all. Better than the things he was calling the wolf he had been looking for.

"What do they look like? Maybe I've seen them." It probably wasn't very likely but she was still willing to give it a shot. Arti had offered her help after all. Her tail gave a few soft thumps against the forest floor as her silver masked head tilted to the side.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health