578 Users Online
Google, Bing

From the Highest Mountain — Panorama Peak 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
Backdated to November 12th.

The boy had traveled farther from home than he ever had before, he was both a little nervous and a lot excited. It was all dimmer because if the reason he had come this far. He missed Arwyn more every day and just wanted to find her and bring her back home. The Myrddin was starting to feel like he would never see her again.

He knew his mother must he worried sick and his father had to he out looking for her too. What he didn't know was what they would do if they didn't find her. What if something bad had happened to her? The notch pup shook his head, no, he couldn't think like that. He had to keep thinking they would find her.

Then he came to the base of what felt like a mountain to him, he was still small yet. Looking around he couldn't help but think that maybe he might have a better chance of knowing where to look from up there. So Ely started to ascend the peak with hopes that he would find his sister renewed. He pushed any thoughts that he wouldn't find her from his mind, it was best to stay positive.

Played by Arla who has 88 posts.

He still hadn’t found his siblings and he had begun to worry. At least they had each other—he hoped. Seven was left to fend for himself, maneuvering through the scary feral territories of Relic Lore. The anxious yearling had managed to discover that Lachesis was still nearby and that there was a wolf called Askan Selwyn in the north, as well. Which meant they were on the right track. Now he just needed his siblings so they could follow through with their plans. Unfortunately, the unskilled tracker had lost scent of them and been alone much longer than he planned.

His long, ebony-cloaked legs dragged his lanky body up the mountain side in order to get a better vantage point. Maybe they had marched up the mountain in hopes of stumbling across a Selwyn—who, according to their mother, were quite fond of mountains. However, as he summited the smaller mountain, an unfamiliar scent greeted him. His lips sagged into a deep frown as he spotted a younger wolf on their own. How odd… was this how the feral world worked? His maw canted to the side as he called out to the boy, his brows pinched together in concern: Hey! You okay, kiddo? Seven was much older than the boy, but the age difference was there; therefore, the boy was a kid (and he was not). 

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

It was quite the climb for one not yet fully grown but paws that he still had to grow into. He still climbed the mountain sure that it would he the best place to look for Arwyn. He kept telling himself that he would have better luck from up there. In the moments when he wanted to give up and climb back down he told himself that and it urged him on. He couldn't give up looking for his sister now when he had come so far and looked so hard. He had to believe he would find her but the bad thoughts kept creeping in. What if he didn't find her? What if he never saw her again?

He shook them away with a shake of his head as he reached the top. Elyan only took a moment to catch his breath before he started looking. His search was interrupted by the sound of a voice which startled him. He quickly turned his head towards the source of the voice and found a dark colored wolf asking if he was okay. Elyan shook his head, “No, I'm not,” he voiced, “I'm worried about my sister.” Perhaps this wolf had come across her and could direct him to where she might be. The pup couldn't know for sure but as his father always said, it didn't hurt to ask.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health

The agouti cub was quick to answer—and got straight to the point. No, I’m not. Seven blinked, his brows pinched together in confusion as he waited for further elaboration. It didn’t take long. The child was quick to divulge into why he wasn’t okay. A sister. Huh. It seemed like the little wolf and Seven were in the same predicament. Only the peppered Selwyn was also missing a brother, not just a sister. So he understood the boy’s concern. He swallowed and nodded, a small frown gracing his dark features. She missing? He asked, cutting straight to the chase. Was that what the lands of Lore did? Gobbled up wolves? His frown deepened. Perhaps they shouldn’t have left the safety of the reserve… everything was so much easier there. They didn’t have to worry about food, getting lost or getting separated from each other. What were they chasing anyway? A handful of names? He kept his muddy gaze fixated on the child, laced with worry. Not just for their missing siblings—but for the boy as well.

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Once he'd reached the top Elyan was quick to discover that all his dreams of being able to see his sister roaming around below were to be dashed. He could see a lot from the top of that little mountain but what he couldn't see was his sister. His posture dropped then as the hope of ever finding her started to drain from him. He knew he couldn't give up, not on his sister but how long was he supposed to search for her. What would his parents do when they found out that he had decided to conduct his own search?

Elyan was joined by another wolf, older than him but he didn't know by how much. It didn't matter to the gray pup really but what did was what was asked of him and he didn't hide how he was feeling. He gave a nod to the next question. "For a few days now. We've searched, my dad is searching and I am and I haven't found her,” he spoke quickly before ending with a frustrated sigh. He didn't know what else to do besides keep going. “Maybe you've seen her? She has a creamy coat with some black on her face and yellow eyes?” It was worth asking even in the stranger hadn't seen her.

His frown deepened at the boy’s response, the fur on the back of his neck standing on edge. A pup missing was serious business—especially if it was longer than a day. He couldn’t imagine going missing when he was younger, out in the Arctic… he wouldn’t have survived more than a couple hours on his own. But that’s why the reserve was there, so puppies wouldn’t go missing. Not unless something serious happened—which they did, sometimes. His gut twisted with concern at the boy’s frustration, his ears falling to the side. Creamy fur, black facial markings and yellow eyes… nope, definitely hadn’t crossed paths with a wolf matching that description. Sorry kiddo, I’m afraid I haven’t seen her. His shoulders sagged, his paws shifting in discomfort. Maybe she found one of the nearby packs? He offered, his head tipping to the side. Seven was still new to the lands, meaning he was not familiar with the land or the wolves. And, well, everything about the feral world. He did not know how much of a help he could be. 

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

There was no way he could possibly know if the older wolf would he any help but Elyan that didn't stop the notch pup from trying. He would do anything for his sister, anything to bring her back. Part of him was afraid to go back for fear of what would happen to his family now that one of them was gone. He didn't want to face that, would there even be a home to go back to. If it were possible his ears dropped further when the stranger said he hadn't seen Arwyn. He nodded, “I had to ask but if you do see her her name is Arwyn and we live in a place called White Fir Notch. It's not too far from here.” He thought it best to give that information just in case. At the mention of other packs Elyans expression became thoughtful. “I don't know where the other packs are but I'm heading that way,” he indicated with his muzzle, “So I will stop and ask. She might have gone to one of them.” It was something he hadn't thought if but worth a shot.

Arwyn. White Fir Notch. Okay. He nodded, committing the names to memory. The yearling would keep that in mind the next time he stumbled across a loner—especially one as young as the tawny cub before him. A missing cub was serious business and he could only imagine how frantic the parents might be. But, where were they now? Why were they not accompanying the young boy during his quest to find his sister? A frown darkened his features. Don’t get lost, too, he mused, his maw falling to the side after the agouti child announced he was heading out to find one of the local packs. Your parents don’t need two missing kids to deal with. He wasn’t trying to sound bossy or like a parent, but the agouti cub’s dismissive behaviour was alarming. I’ll keep an eye out for you, he assured the younger male, his tail wagging softly behind him, and let her know that you’re looking for her if I see her. He hoped he hadn’t upset the boy for being a little overbearing, but he didn’t want the cub to disappear alongside his sister.

Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin

Elyan hoped that by giving the man his sister's name and where they lived it would help get Arwyn home. He didn't understand the chances of the man finding his sister weren't very good. The lore was a big place and Arwyn could be anywhere in it. “I won't, I can find my way back.” At least he hoped he would be able to but he also didn't know how far he would have to travel to find a pack. He didn't plan on getting lost but he know how long he be away from home either. “No, they don't,” he agreed, “I don't know what they will do if I got lost too.”

He'd seen how upset his parents were over Arwyn, the pup could only imagine how upset they would be if he got lost too. “Thank you it's very kind of you.” Maybe with the man and his parents and packmates and him looking for her they would find her. “I'm sure that she would like to hear that.” Elyan could only imagine how scarred she must be being all on her own. “Where are going?” He asked curiously even if he might not know all the places.