Cause we can't be wrong — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Sunset, for @Kyna
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

It seemed like the longer Morganna spent in the lore, the more questions arose and went unanswered. She stalked back from the copse with a troubled frown on her face. There was so much to consider, all the unknown factors only serving to cloud her judgment as the days stretched on. Built for lengthy journeys the amount of walking she had been doing didn't bother her at all but when it came to mountains, well... she was a flat land wolf at heart, the monadnock the singular exception, even preferring to stick to the flatter parts of Torbine when her schedule allowed.

When the now familiar trails of her brother's pack members passed beneath her paws on the way up then she knew she was taking the right paths, ones that would bring her by the borders before descending down the other side, but she planned on resting for the night before tackling the other side. She didn't want to camp so close as to get anyone's nose out of joint so she began to scout around for a decent border to serve as a windbreak for the night. It wasn't yet so snowy as to drive the dark Archer underground.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

Her brother’s wolves? Morganna should know better – the Archer wouldn’t have settled for such a passive woman. The strawberry blonde was on the patrol that evening before bedding down, as she often was, now that Revon was actually grown enough to do some of that exploring she so desperately wanted to do. At least, this was, it would be clear to any loners that adults were afoot; hopefully no one would mess with her firstborn too badly.

The dark shape in the distance drew her attention; at first she thought it might be Abaddon or Greer – but once she got closer, it was clear the shadow was the wrong color. Her tail arched up high over her haunches, but her ears remained forward as she chuffed, trying to draw the woman’s attention. She smelled like an Archer – but not like the willow trees. “You must be Greer’s sister.”

The other one. Morg.

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
You must be Greer's sister. The statement left a smirk on her lips as she turned with a neutrally postured wave of her tail, eyes falling on a bright coated wolf and taking in her stance and all that it spoke of. "One of ‘em. An' yer must be 'is mountain girlfriend." There was a hint of an easy tease in her tone, she had know they would meet eventually, she just hadn't expected to be so strained when they did. "Morganna Archer," although she suspected the other woman would know that already. No need to go killing the mood with her own worries just yet. ”Sorry it took so long ter meet yer, there’s been a lot goin’ on.”
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

“Mountain mate, these days. Kyna Argyris Archer.”

Let’s get a few things straight, now. Her mouth quirked upwards at one side, though, for Morganna did not seem to mean any insult, and the redhead would not search for a barb when there was none thrown. Her tail, though arched elegantly over her hindquarters, returned the easy wave in time – if nothing else, Kyna was terribly curious as to the reason behind the older Archer’s visit. She hadn’t called out for Greer, or if she had, the alpha hadn’t heard it.

“The weather is cold and getting colder. Do you have somewhere warm to stay tonight?”

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Yeah I'd cross the world to hold your hand
Morganna Archer

Morganna's dark tail kept it's steady wave as Kyna introduced herself, only ceasing it's movement when the strawberry blonde asked if she had somewhere warm to spend the night. "I wasn' plannin on stoppin' too long. I jus' ran inter Niles an' things aren't lookin' too good fer 'is girl or 'is pack." If you could even call the small gathering a pack at all at that point. It would have been far too fortunate to hope that perhaps Celandine would have wandered this far by chance. "I'll probably head over there an' try help out fer a bit but I've got wolves waitin' fer me an' plans of our own."

Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

Niles' pack.

A strange thought for Kyna, considering it was a close friend and 'her boy' who'd founded it - but both had fucked off without a word, and she really couldn't be assed to chase them down right now, only hope perhaps someday Sahalie would return. "Ah, I see. Well, you are welcome to overnight if you need. Greer speaks highly of you."

It was more than she could really say for Ravenna or Sven. Niles was his own set of circumstances, but welcome, more or less. He'd been a friend of Kyna's long before she'd gotten entangled with his older brother.

Curiosity could not be stayed, however. "Are you planning on returning to the Willows after seeing to Niles?"

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
phone post, excuse any typos

The Archer managed a laugh when Greer’s mate asked if she would return to the Willows, ”Nah, I don’t follow others well, an’ Sven reckons I’ll never settle in th’ south at all while e’s breathin’,” there was suddenly something a little sharper to the edge of her smile, a private joke perhaps, to go with her next flippant remark, ”But tha’s not so hard ter arrange.” A word here, a deal there, a life was a terribly fragile thing at the end of the day, and absolute worst case, well she wasn’t above getting her own paws a little dirty herself.

”We’ve got our sights set on th’ lagoon. Closest thing ter the ocean around these parts. What about you? Where’re your family from?”
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

Sven.

Kyna snorted sharply. "He reckons he knows best. I am not quite sure where he got such notions, save his name is 'Archer'." There were plenty of Archers, as far as Kyna could tell - and Greer was also the most special Archer, in her very unbiased opinion. It was enough to make her smile. Her tail gave a tiny wiggle. She did not comment on the implication of erasure; it sounded like something her mother would say. And speaking of-

"Right here. My father was Phineas Argyris, alpha of Silent Moon Plateau. He died, suddenly, when I was very young. I was told it was his heart." Kyna sighed softly, shoulders shifting minutely. She missed the white wolf, even today. Wondered what he might think of his granddaughter. "My mother is Aponi Donata. She is with her mate in Oak Tree Bend, now. But this my home. There is no other, not for me."

She would always be a mountain wolf.