(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

hymn for the missing — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

His nose fell to the side as the silver-eyed Archer responded, confusion written across her dark features. Sovanna had been unaware of Morganna’s departure from Torbine… she must’ve left before his older sister. Interesting. Greer saw Morg-sister. Morg here not long… he trailed off, his lips tightening before he responded to her final question, his words selected carefully: Greer not know Morg plan. Greer know only Morg-children come soon. He shrugged. It was the truth, he didn’t know what his sinister sister was planning. The shadow just knew she wasn’t happy with the situation in the willows below… and that she was always up to something.

A small smile tugged at his lips at her elated response, her expression much more relaxed than it had been when he had been questioning her departure from the lands of Torbine. It had taken the shadow some time to get accustom to the mountain terrain but now, after forging a home atop the rocky outcrop, Greer couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. Where Pietro-drag? If a home was what his ebony cousin was looking for the shadow would gladly allow her to stay on the mountain. But, if she had come here to explore, Greer knew that the mountain was only half the adventure. Sovanna stay? See more? He paused, his ears falling to the side: Sorry Greer-question.

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

Sovanna was becoming more aware of the fact that the swarthy man in front of her spoke funny, but she couldn’t really judge. She knew a wolf who refused to talk at all, and she could still understand what he was asking her so there was no harm and no foul. “They are? All of them?” Her voice hinted at disbelief that all five children would journey out of Torbine. Nellie, and Tilly, and Bojay and Jayseden and Sterling? Were all of them making the trip out of Torbine? Why leave to begin with when Morganna and her mother had been whispering off in corners while the children played. Her mother thought she hadn’t noticed – or maybe her mother wished she hadn’t noticed.

She quickly shook it off with Greer’s next question. “I dunno, he was still asleep when I snuck out… probably off sniffing some plants. Every five seconds it’s stopping, asking how I’m feeling, sniffing a plant. It slowed me down soooo much but mom would kill me if I just left him to wander on his own.” The pains of having brothers – can’t live with them but can’t live without them. The offer came shortly after and she crooked her head to the side. “Stay? Like… here? On the mountain?” She asked. Sure, they were related, but he didn’t even know her. For all he knew she was a bloodthirsty family killer! “I dunno… I’d have to talk to Pietro about it. Can’t really leave him hanging.”

(This post was last modified: Nov 24, 2017, 07:53 AM by Sovanna.)
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

He grinned at her response. All, he reassured, the corners of his eyes crinkling in amusement. Greer thought that just one child was a handful, he couldn’t imagine managing five children like Morganna. No wonder she had chosen to leave before them, allowing them to trail behind her. But it wasn’t just her children she was bringing, it was an army. Supporters; subordinates. Back-up. Morganna didn’t do anything without a plan, or at least a draft of one.

Greer could see why she had chosen to sneak away for a few hours of solitude. Her brother, although he sounded pleasant, seemed overbearing. But all Archer’s could be. They were fiercely loyal to their family.

The shadow dismissed her response with a quick shake of his head. Not here. South. He motioned around them with a gracious swing of his nose, his features soft. Mountain here. When if Sorya-children want stay. He shrugged. Lots see still. He had not been trying to convince the younger Archer to stay, not if she didn’t want to. It had taken Greer years to find a place suitable for him to settle down after he had stretched his legs. If Sovanna’s mother had spoken to her about the lands of Lore he figured a trip to the willows was next on her list, if she already hadn’t visted…

Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

Sovanna found some measure of humor, imagining all five of her cousins – technically second cousins but she didn’t really distinguish between the two – tailing after their mother like obedient sheep following a shepherd towards what would likely be danger. “Good luck to her, then.” She huffed out with a slight chuckle. Yes, they could all be quite the handful – then again, Morganna was good at handling handfuls. He made the offer of the mountain to her and her brother if they were looking for a place to stay, but followed it up with her own reply as if he were reading her thoughts. There was still so much to see… however, it might be an opportunity for her to get @Pietro to settle down somewhere… he didn’t like these constant wanders, so perhaps he would opt to stay with their cousin. “Thank you, for the offer… I’ll… I’ll have to talk to my brother about it. He might take it up… I want to poke around a little more though... I really should get back to him before he panics.” She wanted to canvas the entirety of the Lore before she settled down, if she even chose to settle down. “I'll see you around Greer...”

-Sovanna Exit-

(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2017, 06:22 AM by Sovanna.)
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

Her answer made sense. Plus Greer didn’t expect her to settle down so quickly with a relative she’d just met. The shadow barely remembered her mother. And if Morganna was planning on settling down Sovanna (and her siblings) might opt to seeking refuge with her and her band of misfits. For familiarity purposes. But the offer would remain, when and if the silver-eyed Archer decided to take him up on it. He wagged his tail to say good-bye, is expression soft as he watched her turn away. Sovanna say Greer-hi if see Morg, he called out over his shoulder as he stepped away from her, offering the girl a final grin before he returned to his mountain kingdom…

Fade, thread complete.
(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2017, 06:35 AM by Greer.)