(See All?) Announcements
734 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

Clue — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
This is predominantly for @Nicolò however any and all pack members are free to join to ether sit in the background and listen or to take part of discussion on behalf of the pack.

Her worry was obvious. Ravenna had not seen much, if any, of Enoki in the past few weeks. The woman had been known to keep rather close to the pack lands, leaving if perhaps by only a day in order to go off and hunt, whilst the bodies in the pack were far too low not for her to hunt, being as skilled as she was. With Adeltra having gone missing, Ravenna had kept an even closer eye on @Romanov to make sure he did not wonder after his sister to find her. Now, having taken up the position of leader in Enoki's stead, Ravenna found herself quite busy. She was mindful of the borders, trying to hunt, trying to form allies, and had wondered the stretch of the meadows, the rise and the lagoon in hopes to catch her former leader's scent near. After all, with so little members in the ranks, she could not go far.

Now she was scouting out for the birthing den Enoki had chose, away from the communal den. Ravenna hoped, if anything, she was hidden here. But when she came, her scent was dull as it was elsewhere and Ravenna's worry grew. That was in. Her wonders and patience was thin. Where was Nicolo? Raising her head to the afternoon sky, Ravenna called out to her uncle with urgent attention. She needed to know if he had any information on the former leader's whereabouts and what the pack was going to do about it.
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Throwing Leotie in here to take part in the discussion or listen/ offer what help she can.

With more time passing Leotie was getting out more and doing what she could for the pack. Border patrols, and some hunting, through all of that she had taken notice that Enoki's scent had grown faint throughout the territory and that bothered the agouti woman. She wondered where her friend had gone to. She'd heard that the piebald woman was searching for her daughter. Now that Ravenna had taken up the role of lead female Leotie couldn't help but worry that Enoki wasn't coming back. The agouti woman of course didn't have a problem with Ravenna leading and in fact she considered her to be a friend. She was just worried about the former leader and if she was okay wherever she was.

Upon returning to one of the caches with a squirrel she'd been lucky enough to catch off guard the urgent call of Ravenna reached her ears. Leotie worried something might be seriously wrong and that perhaps the medic needed help. Quickly she buried her catch and and made her way to where Ravenna's call had sounded. It had been a call for Nicolò but if help was needed she was more than willing to offer what she could. “Are you in need of help Ravenna? Maybe there's something I can do?” She asked when she found the woman.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven was worried as well. While he had begun life hating the piebald woman, he had grown to love her like family. When he had taken leadership, she had been nothing but supportive, and it had meant the world to him. Now, he felt as though he had failed to return the favor. She was gone without a trace, and he should've dogged her thinning presence more thoroughly, been persistent in keeping her around and active. Instead, he had decided to leave the responsibility to Nicolo, believing it to be a job more fitting of the man's intimate relationship with his wife.

Now, she appeared gone altogether, forcing Ravenna into leadership. They were still down to one pup, and Nicolo was more and more faint as well with every passing day. Things were not looking good for the pack of Willow Ridge, not in this direction.

He did not think on it as he abandoned his work to answer Ravenna's call. She wanted Nicolo, but he would be there too, had to have his own answers as well as support his family. When he arrived on scene, Leotie was already present, asking the silvered woman what was wrong. Sven, in turn, was silent, merely watching his cousin with understanding and worried eyes.

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
I figure we could get this up to ten posts and call it a day?

Quickly, two of her members came to her aid as she called out desperately for Nicolo for answers to be had. Leotie and Sven were on scene, the pair always seemingly the first to arrive as needed. She was proud, though was unable to smile in her happiness of their loyalty given the situation. Her eyes moved back to the empty birthing den with a frown before looking back up to the both of them. "I had thought maybe I'd find Enoki here. I was hoping Nicolo might have an idea where she went. I know Adeltra has been gone... and I'm worried." Would her leader ever return to them? Would Adelta?

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
I'm cool with that.

Leotie had come to the Ridge with Sven not knowing what to expect, what would become of her in the new pack. So far things had been really great for her and she hoped that they continued that way. She was close to Sven and always planned to be supporting him in whatever way she could or felt she should. Spending so much time with Ravenna during her recovery she had found that she really liked the woman, she found her easy to talk to. She wanted to support her in whatever way she could so when her call sounded Leotie didn't hesitate to seek her out to help.

Sven arrived shortly after her and remained silent as they waited for Ravenna to tell them what was bothering her. She voiced her worried about Adeltra, Leotie hadn't ever had the chance to meet the pup aside from the times she had visited while Enoki was pregnant. “I too am worried about Enoki and Adeltra,” she said looking between her packmates and since she didn't know the whole story of what happened to the pup or Enoki she left it at that but she did add, “I only met Enoki twice but she was very kind to me. I will do whatever I can to help find her and her daughter.”

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven couldn't help the sigh that issued from his muzzle as Ravenna explained her concern. This was a common theme, and it seemed no wolf could escape it entirely. Even he had been dragged from the pack by circumstance, though he had sworn his whole life that nothing could tear him from the Ridge. It was a difficult truth, but the pale Archer was beginning to accept it.

"He might be out of range," he finally spoke up, referring to Nicolo. "I think he's been spending his spare time searching too."

It could no longer be explained in any other way. Enoki was gone, hopefully of her own volition. Perhaps she had gotten carried away in her search for her daughter, and taken things too far. One day, she might make her way back to them. Or... she may not. Worse things could have befallen her. Sven did not want to dwell on them.

"She's not here. What are you going to do, Rave?"

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
"She has been with the pack a very long time. Was a dedicated hunter before mom passed down leadership to her. My mom and Enoki were very close." She spoke, providing Leotie with a little bit of background information on their missing leader. She then turned to Sven, nodding silently tl his comment about Nicolo first and then, with another sigh... "With so little of us, there isn't too much we can do. We cannot afford to send out scouts to packs days away." After all, there was only the three of them standing here, Nicolo who was already apparently searching beyond the territory and Romanov, who Ravenna felt was far too young for such travel alone. "We have to think about what's best for the rest of us here." She turns back to the empty birthing den, thinking on Romanov, who was left to face a broken family in the same manner she had growing up. It seemed a common occurrence. "I just hope she makes it back to us before winter..."

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie hadn't seen much of Nicolo since she had joined Willow Ridge so she didn't think she should comment on his whereabouts. Sven seemed to have some idea and she hoped that what he said was true, she didn't want to think that something bad had happened to the father as well.

The Agouti woman looked to Ravenna when Sven asked the question that she was wondering about. The alpha was kind enough to give her a little more information about Enoki. She dipped her head in thanks, “We can't give up on her then,” she commented. However what Ravenna said next as far as what she could do Leotie knew they couldn't go looking for Enoki as much as she might want them to. “It's a hard decision,” she sympathized before glancing at Sven and then back to Ravenna, “What do you think Enoki would want us to do?” She nodded when Ravenna said she hoped the piebald woman would return before winter, “I hope she does too.”

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Ravenna was absolutely correct. After all, Enoki was likely gone in search of her daughter; anyone who chased after her would likely fall into the same fate, especially given the season. If she was alive, she would make her way back to them. Sven felt certain of that; she was one of the few wolves whom he trusted to do so. If she wasn't? There was nothing sort of sacrificing themselves that they could do to help her now.

"You'll have to lead us," he pointed out. Surely, Ravenna already knew this, but he felt it needed to be said aloud to be made concrete. This wasn't the way his cousin deserved to earn her title, but it had always been an inevitability and he had learned long ago that it was rare for such things to play out as desired. He only felt guilty that he wouldn't be immediately at her side, though he knew that Nicolo would not be able to hold his own mantle for long.

"We'll do what we can to find her, but she'd expect us to put the Ridge first." When they had more wolves, they could spare more resources, reach out a bit to see if she was being harbored by another pack.

be a gentleman.