677 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam

Baby, you’re not so green — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
Scouting dem 1/3

West, west, and a little bit further west. The scent trails laid heavily across this section of the lore, in comparison to the otherwise vacant land that stretched between the heights and the lagoon. Yes, there was familiarity to it, and she paused for a moment before tipping back her head to call for the wolves that were known to Morganna Archer, but most of all to @“Renier”. It had been a while since she had spoken to the man that gave her her favourite stick as a pup, and she wondered if he might recognise her voice at all, now that she was grown.
(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 01:20 AM by Attica.)
[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine's heart skipped a beat when the call rose across the lagoon. She almost thought it might be one of the kids, but it took only a moment to realize that the pitch came from someone else entirely. This land belonged to no one though their small group had taken to living within it's confines, so it was with a neutral stance that she moved towards the voice. 

Her nose was quick to tell her that only one woman was in their general vicinity, and though she thought to howl for the others, it was quickly decided against. They could come if they so choose, and if worse came to worse then she the pale she wolf was certain she could handle it.

Cocking her head to one side, Celandine approached the stranger. "You called?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
Scouting dem 2/3
Here I stand, staring at the sun
Attica Grace Archer

The wolf that approached her wasn't @Renier but she did smell a bit like Morganna had in the few hasty moments they had spoken. "Umm, yeah, are you one of Morganna's friends? She asked me to pass on a message for her..." but she had been thinking of far too much since she encountered Ravenna. She might have chewed her lip but instead she just looked pained. What was she meant to say again? She continued to dig through her thoughts until it finally clicked. "Oh yeah! She's two or three days east of the heights. Niles's mate is really sick and she's gone to help him and I think she wants you guys to go join her over there maybe?" Was that it? She didn't sound terribly certain. Oh man, she wished @Greer were here.

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 01:21 AM by Attica.)
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine listened to the girl ramble on, the tone of her voice suggesting that she wasn't exactly sure whether or not Morganna meant for them to join her on the other side of mountain. Useless. Of course, a problem would be posed if they made the long trek only to find that the dark woman meant to say she was going to be held up for a while.

The woman felt herself blink once, twice, three times before a response formed on her lips. "So maybe we should go? Or maybe we're supposed to stay here and wait for her? Maybe she wants us to head back to Torbine or sprout wings and fly? Do you know why you were sent, or not?" that's when the slowly fading scent of Greer caught her attention. Of course he'd find one like this.

"And who are you?"

Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
Scouting dem 3/3
Attica probably should have taken a moment to gather her thoughts before calling for anyone or opening her mouth, but she had expected to see Renier, not... whoever this cranky lady was, and as she questioned the silver girl her grey-green eyes narrowed and her brows pinched in a frown. Who was she? A darkness unfurled inside her stomach and she lifted her head and squared her shoulders. ”First of all, I didn’t even call for you, lady, I was expecting Renier, he knows who I am. She was pouting, and later when the gravity of her rudeness tried to push her into the earth beneath her feet she would no doubt apologise endlessly because these moods always snuck up on her out of nowhere, but for now righteous indignation was coursing through her veins and she still had more to add.

"I am Attica Grace Archer, and Morganna sent me here to tell Renier that you're all needed three days east of the heights because Niles needs help." She sharply exhaled through her nose, expecting the sudden burn of teeth wrapped around her muzzle for her little outburst but holding her ground none the less. She was a granddaughter of Elettra Archer after all.
(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 01:22 AM by Attica.)
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Oh! So she did have some bite then, didn't she? "Well darling, I'm sorry to say this, but you don't always get what you ask for." and in this case, the thing she was referring to was Renier. Celandine wasn't usually prone to giving out life advice or teaching lessons to children, but she was bored out of her mind, and a little prodding never hurt.

"You're an Archer, are you?" Gods there were too many of them. Sometimes it was hard to keep track of who belonged to who. Thankfully this one in particular was easily placed. Skoll's child. Even better. "I should have known as much."

"Well then, now that you've decided Morganna needs us, we'd better get going." Mischief played in her eyes as she turned. Maybe things would get interesting now. "Shall I call for your father, or would you like to?"

(This post was last modified: Nov 26, 2017, 11:48 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
The blow that was delivered in response to Attica’s outburst was so much worse than any physical strike. It knocked the air out of her lungs as a rushing, ringing sound filled her ears. Her what now? Her jaw opened and clicked shut again, stars dancing at the edge of her vision as she still failed to draw oxygen in. It was only when her legs started to shake that she realised she had stopped breathing.

Her eyes fell to the lagoon off behind the white pelted woman and for a moment she considered jumping straight in and letting herself sink to the bottom, moments could have passed, or hours, she wasn’t really certain, but she hadn’t answered the question either. God how rude could she be?

Coming back to herself with a few rapid blinks, she gave her head a little shake. ”You better do it, I’m sure I met him once but I don’t remember it.” Her voice was flat and distant, like mentally she had taken herself somewhere else.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

Celandine turned back around as Attica's flat voice met her ears. The fight had gone out of her. A pity, really. Maybe the Argyris had gone too far? She was used to dealing with the ferocious five, after all. They were a different breed. Thick skinned, independent, confident. Well, confident for the most part. 

Though her delivery had been anything but delicate, the two were bound to meet, and Celandine wasn't in the business of dancing around cubs feelings.  "We've got quite the journey in front of us. I'm sure you'll both have plenty of time to get acquainted."

Tipping her muzzle to the sky, Celandine called out, not just to @Skoll, but to @Maeve and @Renier too. It was time to go. Morganna needed them.

(This post was last modified: Nov 27, 2017, 08:33 AM by Celandine.)
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve had intended on taking a nap, however with how slow things had been moving as of late she'd found herself rather antsy and napping just seemed out of the question. Nevertheless she had still laid down. Restless. Head racing with thoughts of what was to come. How long had she been laying for? Felt like a couple of hours now but.. 'Just... Close.. Your... Eyes... And....'

Howl. Seriously? Now?

"Agh! For FUCKS sake!" The irritated fae screamed. Without even a wink of sleep she made her way back to Celandine and.. She had company? "Oh. Who's that."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]