342 Users Online
Bing, Google

Baby, you’re not so green — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

If there wasn't already enough to wrap his head around. There was a call for him, and the rest of them. It was not Morganna's voice. So why did it seem like he'd heard it before? North of the lagoon he'd been trying to convince a rabbit to be a meal. So much for that. He needed to hurry.

It wasn't like no one would be there to answer the girl. But, Celadine had a mouth on her. Skoll was....out of sorts. Maeve? His teeth grit, and he drove himself harder.

Almost there Cel's voice this time directed him to them. Though it spoke of departure. Great. Panting, he did not stop. Gold eyes landed on a familiar ashen figure. He let out a bark, rushing to Attica. He nosed, and nudged her. But, it wasn't the Ridge she smelled like. He stepped back drawn to her green-gray eyes."Morganna needs us over there huh?"

(This post was last modified: Nov 28, 2017, 04:36 PM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
what are you doin’ to my head?
Attica Grace Archer

A long stream of swearing was not what she had expected and she even flinched expecting that perhaps she might have been in trouble. "I'm Attica, from Aurora Heights, Morganna sent me." She trusted that Celandine could fill the woman in on the particulars once they were moving. When Renier appeared she sagged with relief. "Yeah, Niles' mate is sick and she wants you guys over there with her." It had all sounded rather dire when she had first been told and truthfully the Archer didn't know how much longer they could sit around waiting. "So uh, I'll scout ahead then?" She knew there was still another yet to join them but maybe it was for the best if she made herself scarce before then, after all, the day was getting away from them.

-thread fade-
[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]