So word will get out — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 44 posts.
Inactive Pup
Lana Tainn
dangerzone!
Lana Tainn
Let the fun begin~ @Dread

Lana left her brothers behind to fend for themselves. They were self-sufficient enough... for the most part. Anyway, she figured that they couldn't get into that much trouble while she was gone. She had a life too! There were places to go, wolves to see. No-one in particular, of course, just whomever she ran into first, and if that first happened to be the inky man who had joined not to long ago... well then it was what it was.

Jet black limbs pulled her effortlessly through the snow covered trees, her weight packing down the snow as she went. There was no reason for her to be quiet within the borders, so her gait was easy, and she paid no mind to the crunching below her paws. It was nice to get away sometimes. Even if away wasn't actually all that far away.

Somehow she found herself drawing closer to one scent in particular, though if anyone questioned her about it, it could be easily explained away. 'Oh I just felt like walking.' 'I didn't even notice.'

(This post was last modified: Nov 28, 2017, 10:51 AM by Lana.)
Played by Silvia who has 105 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dread Flint
With his nose skimming across the top of the snow as he trotted along, hoping he could pick the trail of something up, he nearly missed the crunch of footfalls drawing closer. Lifting his head up, ears flicked forward as a young girl tromped in the snow. Wasn't this one of Treyah's siblings?

"Walk any louder and you just might scare all the animals away." His tone was teasing as he glanced over to the girl. Though it didn't concern him too much, there didn't appear to be anything nearby right now. His mind tried to find a name to put to the face yet it was then the dark male realised he only knew the name of Lacey, Kerberos and Maera's child. And this girl certainly wasn't Lacey.

"You're Treyah's little sister aren't you?" He asked with a slight smile, bowing a little as his tail wagged behind him. Hopefully, she'd take a hint and offer her own name up as well. "I'm Tenebrae, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Played by Pinn who has 44 posts.
Inactive Pup
Lana Tainn

The sound of his voice nearly startled the Tainn, as she hadn't expected it. Lana had been far too entranced by her own thoughts to even realize how close the male she had drawn. Bright eyes looked up at him as her tongue attempted to form some sort of coherent response. "U-uh... I.. Oh, s-sorry." Smooth Lana, real smooth. "What I mean is," There you go, compose your thoughts. "Sorry if you were hunting. I didn't realize how much noise I was making."

"You're Treyah's little sister aren't you?"

Lana's dark head bobbed up and down, assuring him that he was correct in his assumption. "Yep! I'm Lana." They hadn't been introduced officially before now. Probably because everyone was too worried about Lacey to notice. Even Lana had led her own search, though she hadn't strayed too far from the borders, lest she and up needing a search party herself. "It's nice to meet you too! So whatcha doin'?"

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health