(See All?) Announcements
503 Users Online
Google, Bing

never saying sorry — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna didn't really like recounting what had happened to her mother but if it helped the woman to find Ice then she had to. She didn't know if the wolf from Oak Tree Bend knew Kisla or not or how the news would affect her but the Raven watched her. She couldn't exactly decipher what the other wolf was thinking or feeling. Knowing it was a personal thing Inna didn't ask either.

Instead she did request that the woman deliver the news to those in Oak Tree Bend. She felt badly that she couldn't do it herself but she doubted that Lachesis would allow it now after what had happened in the Fields.

In the process she was given some information that could serve useful later, she filed the name Serach away for later. “Thank you I really appreciate it and please let him know that I would have come and told him myself but circumstances didn't allow it.” There had been many times she'd wished she'd gone to the bend before the Fields but Risaela had been missing and she had felt the need to find her. “Your very welcome and I hope you find him. Jessie is in the fields and I know she knew my mother maybe Ice knew that too.” It was a small shred of hope that had to be held on to. Inna would have offered to accompany the woman but she doubted that Lachesis would allow that either. She watched as the bend wolf disappeared among the trees before heading back to Hearthwood before she was missed.

Fade

Faded and archived
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.