(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Google, Bing

one foot on the platform, the other foot on the train — Verdant Mosses 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Skoll hummed his acknowledgement, whatever that meant. Whether she had given a right or wrong answer, at least it wasn't met with opposition, and he didn't seem too displeased with her words. Bright eyes watched as he attempted to shift his position, but ultimately failed. Maybe he was worse off than she'd thought. Maybe he wouldn't even make it to the Vale. Maybe she'd end up dragging his frozen body to lay at Morganna's paws. There were too many answer-less questions, so Celandine would have to let what may come, come. 

"I'll remember, even if you forget." There was a warmth in her tone, taking off the possibly threatening edge of the words. Not that she had any intention of using this whole thing against him. After all, the pale woman was doing it more for his sister than the man himself. 

"Mhmm. Build your strength. You're going to need it." And with that, she laid her own head down once more to steal away the warmth of her silvery companion.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
One dark ear twitched as he heard his request confirmed. The corner of his mouth attempted to pull into a smile but the Sand Wolf made quick work of lulling him into painless slumber. They would talk more in the morning he was sure - of future plans and of how the journey was much too long and too much to handle - but until then he knew he had to rest. He would need his strength, after all, if he was to follow Celandine and be reunited with his sister.

After some time, his breaths finally began to draw even in length, the air leaving from his maw in the occasional cloud from the oncoming winter chill. Visions began to dance behind his lids, and while he would not be able to remember most of it, he stole the image of two playing cubs - one touched in soft red and grays, the other as dark as saturated mud - away into his memory.

Fade.
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away