776 Users Online
Google, Bing

say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 20 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Paschal
@Suka only >:3

This was by far the strongest pull that Pax had felt from the voices in a very long time. Southeast, they called ominously. Though for what, he couldn't be sure. It hadn't taken him long to reach the creek, and he found that he rather liked it there. He was surrounded by trees, but not enough of the undergrowth to suffocate him like the brush in Secret Woodlands did. And the water, he found, was sweet and cold and fresh, probably due to the fact it was running. It soothed his parched throat, chasing away some of the fatigue he had developed over the day or so travel over open ground to reach this place.

The vessel had been about to give up hope of this being the place the voices wanted him, and head off in either the Woodland's direction or a bit further south, when he caught an odd little smell. Like a bunch of trees and char and delicious young blood.

A smirk played out over the ghostly wolf's lips as he crept after the scent.
Played by becuffin who has 19 posts.
Inactive Pup
Suka Tainn
The things we left unsaid are only taking space up in our heads
Suka Tainn

Suka had been hoping that with the snow on the ground that maybe the riffle would be frozen over, and then he could try slippy sliding on the ice like his sister had claimed she had done with their mother way back when the Draw was new. Unfortunately for him, the water hadn't yet solidified and while chunks of snow-capped ice floated past from further upstream, it would still be a bit longer before this section solidified. He thought he could hear movement off behind himself and fully expected Treyah to burst from the trees and chase him home, so he turned, eyes rolling, the words leaving his tongue before they fell on his company. "Gosh just piss off would ya?"

Played by Van who has 20 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Paschal
"What an unkind thing to say to a new friend," Pax chided playfully, a small smirk on his pink lips as he moved out from his spot behind the bushes. Padding forth, the albino leaned down to take a few mouthfuls of the cold water and glancing over at the boy. He was smaller than Pax himself, and quite young to be out on his own. This led to a dilemma for the vessel, for on one hand, the younger wolves were much more delicious and the voices quite liked that fact. On the other hand, he was a young, impressionable mind that would not be difficult to persuade over to his own side.

The second option was appealing, but the first was tempting as well.

Clearing his throat, the man leaned back on his haunches and offered the child a smile. "My name is Pax. I lead a pack up to the north. What's your name?"