(See All?) Announcements
591 Users Online
Bing, Google, Vanadis

I'll take whatever you think you can give — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 410 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Serach Donata
We can either end it here or one more from @Askan. Sorry for the hold up - flu season wrecked me.

Serach hadn't given a detailed answer to Askan's question about how the Bend was farring, but the Edge leader didn't express any concerns if he had them. They seemed to be in mutual agreement that consequences were the concern of the individual and their time was better spent on other things, and Serach could respect that. If Aponi felt differently, she said nothing.

To his second question, Serach wasn't all together surprised at the response, although the detail that Askan's partner Reyes was a he did result in wide eyes in surprise. Serach had seen a lot in his lifetime, but that was a new one for him. But it was no real concern of his and so he simply nodded his head. "Well we'll keep an eye out for them, should they decide to make the trip south. We've got a few kids of our own, so perhaps we can set up a play date at some point. If not, I'm sure you'll see them around as they start exploring. If they get on your nerves, just send 'em on home." He smiled, more to himself than to either Askan or Aponi. His kids did love to push boundaries, for better or for worse.

"Thanks for making the trip down and introducing yourself. We both wish you and the rest of Shallow's Edge luck with everything - we'll be here should you need to find us," concluding the meeting, the Bend leader waited for the Edge leader to say his goodbyes before dipping his head and following Aponi back into their territory.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
No worries. I'll end here with a fade <3

Askan imagined that Hawthorne and Sachiel would like that. They seemed to enjoy each other's company but meeting other kids their age would no doubt be a good thing. If the pups of the Bend were anything like their parents Askan was sure they would all get along fine...probably.

It had all gone a lot better than he'd hoped. Maybe he was pretty good at this diplomacy thing, at least when the other half was reasonable it wasn't so bad. If they had neighbours the likes of Whitestone well...it was needless to say it wouldn't have gone as smoothly. As Serach had said, many packs had come and gone, but the Shallows stood out from the rest they were here to stay, till the end of days. So playing nice with the locals was a necessity really.

"Mm, I'll do that. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me, it means a lot."He dipped his head, another brief show of respect before he turned, his tail swishing behind him. "Till next time."

Fade

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]