(See All?) Announcements
414 Users Online
Hazelnut, Google, Oleander, Jethro, Viorel, Bing, Clover

thorn in my side that i don't want gone — Shallows Edge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan liked that everyone seemed to be getting along. It was all he could ask for really, he wasn't in the mood to break up stupid squabbles...Which was a bit hypothetical of him really as he was pretty damn inclined to get into arguments but that wasn't the point. He was boss, it was his job to make sure everyone played nice, but fortunately he clearly didn't need to. Not yet at least.

"He's all right."Askan agreed as a slight smile tugged at his lips. He liked the kid, that was clear to see, but he wouldn't say as much. Didn't want to come off too...nice, he supposed? The mean guy persona suited him just fine.

The Edge Lord hadn't located the pack with Hawthorne specifically in mind but he was glad she liked it here. It would suck if anyone didn't like it her, or felt as though they didn't belong. She was a founding member, more important-probably- than those who'd join at a later date. She had helped build the Shallow's foundations, without her-for all he knew- it might crumble down.

"Well that's good." Askan concluded, the relief in his voice faint but very much there."There'd be no use in hanging around if you weren't."

It reminded him of the Field, almost, that even when things started to get shit he still remained and had only left when it was all too much, far too suffocating. But things were different here, if something was wrong they'd address it, that's just the sort of wolves they were.None of that sitting around and hoping it would get better on it's own. Cause it clearly hadn't back at the Field, if anything things just got worse with time. Decaying and stagnant, those words came to mind when Askan thought of his old pack.

"Make sure you let me know if that changes."Askan told her, giving her shoulder a gentle bump. With luck that day would never come.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 01:40 AM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]