(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

mistakes are meant to be forgiven — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Tensions were high when he came onto the scene at the border where he found Solas, Moonshadow, and a strange wolf. The dark alpha didn't want blood shed at the border unless it was necessary and in this instance he didn't think that it was. He didn't want his pack to be known as the type to attack now ask questions later. Approaching the gathered wolves his posture showed his position and he indicated that everyone should stand down so some answers could be gotten out of the man who had found himself on the wrong side of their borders.

To his relief his oynx co-lead backed down so that they could get some answers out of the wolf. He listened as two names were given, one for the wolf before them and the wolf he was looking for. “I am sorry but I have not heard of or seen your friend,” he stated before looking between his packmates to see if they had heard of him. The scared male also spoke of leaving and then never having to see him again. “There's no reason to make a hasty get away just yet.”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Thuban Selwyn. His name echoed in her mind making a permanent etching in her memory. The male described the friend he was looking for. Catching Kajikas gaze she gave him a shake of her head indicating that she hadnt seen anyone with that description.

Her heart melted as Thuban said he would leave right then if they'd let him. She had no protest with that but then her oynx co-lead spoke up. Silver orbs tore from the strange dark male to the familiar one with confusion. While the cove woman was one to show kindness and compassion to almost all those she met, there was line she had to draw somewhere. This was her home, these wolves her family, she was alpha, she had to protect them. She definitely couldn't be giving out freebies with winter so close and a young child to see through it. She would hold her tongue for now and see how this would play out.

Word Count: 165
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Thuban Selwyn
No one had seen his Elly. They didn't even seem to think they had seen him. Thuban should have known better. @Elias was probably being safe back home trying to hold down the fort, being the noble knight he was. It was silly of the small Selwyn to think that his blonde friend was gonna came save him this time. His features fell some and sadness showed through a usual happy face.

But the nice man's words caused Thuban's face to shift into something of confusion. No need to get away? Well, it sure didn't seem like the other two wanted him around and Banny was in no mood to get jumped. "W-what are you gonna do with me?" He couldn't imagine any situation in which a pack he was trespassing into would do something kind to him.
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
It appeared that noone else had seen this friend either. Solas shook his head in denial as Kajika looked at him. The stormy male hadn't met or seen a wolf like that before and to be honest he hadn't really seen any new faces in a while which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Moon didn't look like she had seen this wolf either. Points that were taking up against this Thuban's theory, however, there was still a chance that he was telling the truth. If he was then he was rather stupid for blindly crossing into their borders in search of this friend of his.

Gold eyes blinked in surprise as the male lead spoke about him not leaving just yet. A brow raised as Solas cast the other male a confused look. Did he want to keep the loner within their borders longer? Why? He was already more than willing to leave them alone so why make him stay? It looked like Moon didn't have any answers either so Solas waited to see what his leader had in mind and returned his gaze to the loner to make sure he didn't try and slip away. He doubted he would want to keep him trapped there it simply wouldn't work with how few wolves they had. Plus the loner look absolutely terrified of the idea of them keeping him in their borders any longer.
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was clear the man had made a big mistake when he crossed their borders. As he looked between his Co lead and his subordinate he could also see that like him they had not come across the man's friend. Their trespasser was ready to leave and Kajika would have let him however he had other plans.

His amber gaze went to Moonshadow in case she had any protest to him keeping the man just a little longer. Winter was coming and they needed the numbers, rhean clearly wasn't s threat and in all honesty looked like he might pee himself from fear. This was not a wolf they needed to fear so Kajika began to propose his thought though he felt it might be declined since this man was looking for someone. “Winter is coming and food will become scarce. You haven't found your friend, do you plan on spending the winter on your own?” He asked with a raised brow, “I am offering you a place in our ranks on one condition. You pull your weight and help this pack get through the winter then in the spring if you choose to go then go if you want to stay you can stay. There will be no funny business, the first hint I get that you are a threat to my packmates I will deal with myself.” Whether that meant chasing him off or killing him or whatever other punishment he deemed fit would he decided later if need be. He glanced to Moonshadow and have her a small nod.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Silver eyes flew open with overwhelming shock. It took everything she had to keep her jaw from falling as well. Did he just? At first she just couldn't believe the words that came from him. How could he? Shock turned into anger as she stood there. Ears went flat, eyes narrowed, and teeth bared. This however wasnt directed at the intruder but rather her co-lead. Anger bubbled inside her as the thoughts of what she had to protect swirled around, Her packmates, her husband, her child, and even the one who just made this offer. Her anger just overwhelmed her to the point where she had to walk away otherwise she would snap. So with a low growl the onyx woman turned and stormed off.

-Moons exit-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]