(See All?) Announcements
324 Users Online
Google, Armand, Bing, Adelard, Apollo

can't help myself — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

He muffled in complaint, a vibration which rumbled on the back of her neck as he held her though it was too late and the moment he let go he was crashing to the ground as he was tripped up. Ravenna had been successful in her attack but at the same time had found her own body smashing into the snowy earth. A loud 'OOF' sounded from her lips as she got the breath knocked out of her as Summiter landed on her. Front legs splayed out in front of her, flattened. A comical display, to say the least but in moments the male was rolling off of her and onto his back, catching him breath as she did herself. After a moment she struggled to bring her legs up closer to her torso, nodding before answering between a pant. "No other way to go about it." She spoke. Growing up with Sven that had become a very true fact. "Name's Ravenna." She introduced. "Greer's little sister." And if he'd not already been told.

Played by Switch who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Summiter
S for swears
Summiter
look what you made me do

His bright eyes did not stray from her long. He couldn't help the smirk that teased along the edge of his dark lips at the sight of her. He doubted it would be a picture he soon forgot. Her answer brought on a great laugh, breaking into his words "Huh of course..." He pressed his head back deeper in the snow, gazing at the sky once more. Finding his rib cage rising and falling more evenly. "Is that the way of your family?"

He hadn't remembered her name. Just the sister part and was glad she supplied it. By then he shifted his face to meet her eye. "Little?" He teased with a brow raised. He attempted to clear the amusement on his mask, but could not quite. Still he tried to appear like he wasn't laughing at her. It wasn't that he was. He supposed being thrown in the snow this way was still a good time.

"Nice to formally meet you Ravenna. I'm just one of your brother's new subordinates. Summiter is what my mother named me, but I guess I do answer to asshole, and dunder head from time to time." He spoke in a matter of fact way...almost, the joke lingered. Even if it was the truth. Undoubtedly, there was a hint of mischief in his gaze as it lingered on her own silver stare or at least he tried to.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
He couldn't help his smirk at the way she had been sprawled out and as she gathered herself to lay in the snow comfortably, he laughed to her words, causing a small chuckle of her own to fill the crisp air. "I'd say most of us Archers, yeah. We're pretty known for being dominant, hot-headed, stubborn." She finds herself holding her smirk again, shoulders rolling with a shrug. And she chuckles, lifting a front paw to reach out and smack at his cheek from her words about not being 'little's. "Hey now!" She huffed, though obviously unhindered from his words. After all, she knew herself to be a big wolf, built thickly, strong and had grown up rough housing with the boys. She'd always had a more 'tomboy' look to her ever since she had grown out of her pudgy puppy rolls.

Then he introduced himself, stating that he was a new subordinate under her brother's ranks and his name was Summiter. She liked the name and it reminded her of the mountains which loomed by her home in the distance, providing a beautiful part to their scenery. When he said he responded to other names, she laughs again. He was a comical wolf, fun spirited it seemed and it was a wonder how everything had seemed to get so tense between their packs. "Well, Asshole," She teased, "What brings you so far west in the meadow?" Especially in the winter and what all had happened between their packs. She was surprised they hadn't decided to hunt on the eastern side of the mountains all together.

Played by Switch who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Summiter
>.<  years later. Don't know if you want to fade out next post. I'm good either way.
Summiter
look what you made me do

Those were family traits weren't something he needed convincing about. He might live under the only exception. Greer. Who might have been two of those things, but not hot-headed. Least in the time he knew him he figured he didn't do anything rash.

It pleased him she wasn't truly offended. He laughed more for it. There wasn't anything wrong with a lady who could hold her own, fight her own battles. It was attractive. Though there was certainly more than that that allured him. Was the sister of his leader off limits? He wasn't sure, but like he would need to worry about it.

Still it wasn't difficult to enjoy her company. Make him wonder if circumstances were different if she would have just joined him in a hunt. What could have happened. He rather live in the present and smirked, a short laugh following. It was nice she merely poked at him in turn instead of being annoyed by his antics."Well can't exactly run on the mountain and it's quite a pretty night," he murmured. His expression finally something serious as he wasn't just talking about the moon and the snow.

(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2018, 05:07 PM by Summiter.)
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Might have her go in the next post. Didn't want her to just cut him off though.

Summiter went on to explain then that the reasoning for coming out this way was for a good run. Ravenna had to admit, she enjoyed living right north of an open field, with the open meadows just to the west and a vast, beautiful lagoon just further, mountains to the direct east. Her home in the forest was not confining, cramped and she had plenty of variety just out of her doorstep. It was perfect, though perhaps she was just far too bias.

"I come out here often enough... If not for a run, then to look for herbs. The Rise is quite nice too." Though perhaps he had decided not to stick around directly south of drooping willows for a reason... Being her own pack. "Is there nothing worth seeing east of the mountains? I've never been that way..." She wondered curiously. She had heard rumors it was dark there, marshy, mucky, tangles forests... Was it all true?