541 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

in the backdrop — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 120 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Lavender Stark
fade with your next post? <3

… and I plan on staying this time Her tail thumped excitedly against the ground at the blue-eyed dove’s words, her smile stretching even wider across her slender maw. Running all the time did sound very exhausting—she could only imagine how tired Anastasia must have been! At least she had returned. To Hearthwood and her father. Good, she chirped, her peridots glistening with joy as she observed the older woman. Lavender hoped that she would be able to spend more time with Anastasia in the future, as she liked her very much. It also meant she got to learn more about her father, as he was often too busy to pull stories out of. But she didn’t mind—the little Stark knew that leading a pack was serious business and required a lot of focus. Y’wanna go scoutin’ now? She asked, her little chin canted to the side as a single brow arched into her creamy forehead. She wouldn’t mind stretching her legs, with or without the dove’s company. 

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

All that had to happen now was to live up to her own expectations. To do and comply to the means that she had set out to do - survive. Being lonely sucked but she had been alone for so long that she should be used to it; however, she knew what had to be done to get out of. She had to be the one to branch out and get creative, get social. Lavender, thankfully, was a big help in giving her the right kind of influence. Just a single moment of actually feeling useful to someone was enough to show her that she could do this. Though, she had forgotten her entire reason for being out here. Of course, she responded with a breathy laugh and nodded her head, let us scout. She smiles, blue eyes glistening excitedly as she begins moving forward alongside Lachesis' little girl. A pleasant twist of fate but one that was not so strange than she might have imagined.

Fade Ana.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!