672 Users Online
Vili, Alarick, Google, Vanadis, Bing

follow me through the forest — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
@Inna set after lach thread, leaving details a bit vague for now

The meeting with the Hearthwood wolves had been nice enough to leave him comfortable with hanging around the forest for a little while longer. There was so much of it left to explore still. He wanted to soak up knowledge about each place he went to. The earthy allure of Kingsfall also played a role in André sticking about. He liked the warm scents that clung to him after brushing on the trees or rolling in the slush.

André wasn't a creature that was made to be alone for long. It was part of the reason why he stuck back at home for for long years. Familiar faces had always been there to keep him welcoming but perhaps it wasn't bad he had left the meadows. Meeting new faces seemed simply thrilling so far.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

It had not been a bad idea to bring Andre to meet Lachesis and she was glad for that. Inna hoped it was just another step in the right direction of getting her life back together. She liked Andre and hoped that they could be friends but she was still cautious. After everything that had happened in the past year it left Inna worried about letting anyone else into her life. It was discovering The agouti man's scent as she passed through the sequoia trees on her way to the Lowlands.

She'd left Oksana with Reid telling him to take good care of her daughter. She hoped to only be away a few hours. Sometimes she had good luck hunting in the Lowlands and she wondered if that day would prove to be a lucky one. However she diverted her path to search out Andre, she wanted to see him again before he decided what he was going to do.

It didn't take her long to find the healer, a smile crossing her face, “There you are,” she said cheerfully as she approached him.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
"There you are,"

The voice was familiar and his tail began to sway with ease. He turned his body to face the dark Baranski, a low woof emitting from his hefty form. "Inna!" André called her name as a wide smile settled onto his features. "Were you looking for me?" He wondered openly. She had greeted him as such but regardless of her reasoning for showing up, it was nice to see the orange-eyed girl.

He hoped that he was not imposing on the Hearthwood River by staying in the forest for a little bit. Which made him think that perhaps he owed it to them. A nice gift might be in order. That was if he could figure out what might be appropriate. He was slow after all and hunting had never really been his forte.

Oh well, he could figure it out once he and the Baranski parted ways. It wouldn't be much of a gift if she knew anyway!
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Spending time with Andre was something the Raven could look forward to until he had to go. Even during the meeting with Lachesis talking about the plants she had been able to forget for a little while all the feelings she had toward Hearthwood and its inhabitants. She could just be Inna learning and listening along side him.

He seemed happy to see her causing her tail to swish behind her. “I am now. I was going to go and do some hunting in the Lowlands but I thought I would come spend some time with you. Maybe learn a little more?” Since he wanted to help other wolves she didn't think that he would mind.

The knowledge would be something to remember him by and something she could pass on to her daughter.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
"Ah, yes. Of course!" He happily exclaimed. It was nice that Inna wanted to learn something. It was even nicer that she thought him worthy of teaching her. He wondered why she hadn't gone to Lachesis but perhaps she already had. André hadn't been there to know what she was and wasn't doing.

He motioned softly for her to follow him. Most of his thinking was done best when he was in action. "What is it you wish to learn, Inna?" His head turned to catch a glimpse of her before he focused back on their path again. André kept their pace slow, for he was a naturally slower individual. Even if he wasn't the heaviest wolf around he certainly was a hefty one.

ahh sorry this is so short :C
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

As she thought he seemed eager to help her learn about different plants. While her knowledge had grown some in the past months it wasn't nearly what she would like it to be. Maybe if she’d had a little more knowledge she could have helped her mother? Now her chief concern was her daughter so that nothing bad would happen to her too. “Excellent,” she said happily her tail swishing behind her.

With his invitation she followed next to him as he continued to walk. Her brows furrowed when he asked what she would like to learn. It was a good question but Inna had a good idea of what she wanted to know. “Well I know about Lavender, sweetgrass and red cedar but I would like to know about plants you would use for infection and wounds?” She replied turning her head to look at him as she kept pace beside him.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
Hmm, infection and wounds. The gentle giant had half a mind to ask if something was wrong but kept his mouth shut. If they needed help from him then certainly they would have asked. He had made it obvious to Inna he had left home in order to help others. "Well, I'm not sure if I could tell you where things might grow around here but I can give you names and some information. That way you can ask Lachesis if he might know where they grow." He smiled warmly hoping that would work for the dark Baranski.

"Goldenrod is good for most aches and sores. A tall plant that has clusters of these yellow flowers." He explained slowly, thinking that perhaps the general knowledge would be enough to send her back to Hearthwood with. "Yarrow is another good one. It has flowy leaves and usually had yellow or white flowers back in my home. Yarrow works well for infections but it also helps with an abundance of other things." André informed Inna as his pear gaze looked towards her. He wanted to make sure she was grasping what he was telling her.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

In a was aware that she was asking about plants that did a special thing which could raise questions. She didn't mind if he asked for once she felt like she was doing right by her daughter. She couldn't teach her what she needed to know if she didn't know herself. “Whatever information you can give will be perfectly fine. I'm sure Lachesis won't mind showing me.” Or maybe Andre could if he returned in the spring which she hoped he did.

He got right into an explanation about goldenrod and its uses before telling her what it looked like. She listened closely to every word he said taking it all in. “It's one that can only be found in the spring?” She asked since that would he important to know too. “What parts of the plants would he the best to use?” She asked remembering how Lachesis had spoken of using the bark and needles of the red cedar. “How are they administered?” Her tilted to one side as her curiosity about these plants he'd described only grew.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
He let his tail sway behind him. Lachesis seemed like a beyond capable healer and certainly would have a better time filling in Inna on the location of the local florae. Perhaps he'd swing by for another lesson too. There was no such thing as learning too much about healing processes and their assigned plants.

"Goldenrod," Andre hummed softly recalling when to find it and how to use it. "It's more of a summer plant. A good thing to have when the children are bounding about." He chuckled softly. There had been plenty of little ones who weren't his siblings back home with bumps and bruises. "Make a poultice of it for wounds, sores and the such. Chewing on the roots can be helpful for a sore throat." The Gentle Giant informed the dark Baranski carefully. While his voice wasn't stern, he did want her to take in the information.

What was the other one he had shared? Ah, yes. "Yarrow is a spring plant but can be found throughout summer if the other healers haven't snatched it up." He laughed softly at his own small joke. "You make a poultice out of that too for cuts and helping to avoid infection. I'm sure Lachesis can teach you how to make a poultice." In the eye of a stranger the two seemed compatible enough for the dark Baranski to learn how to heal from the pale leader. "Eating the plant can help with a number of things. It's almost a cure-all." Yarrow was one of the plants he liked to keep a good bundle of. "Just in keep in mind that with any plants it's better to give smaller doses first." Andre had incidents before were his patients may not have had the best reaction to the given plant.