(See All?) Announcements
421 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan, Apollo

follow me through the forest — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

If Andre didn't return by spring to show her which plants they had spoken of then she would certainly ask Lachesis. She did hope that she and Lachesis were on better terms by then but with Ayti still around she didn't know but she felt the chocolate male could no longer be trusted. Inna hoped that Oksana would stay in Hearthwood long enough that she could learn and then show her daughter.

Goldenrod was the first plant that Andre told her about and Inna listened to everything he said. She even asked more specific questions about how to use it and what it was used for. “Hearthwood has plenty of children running about,” she joked but wondered how much of the plant Lachesis used while the children were growing. She nodded as he spoke of the poultice, “And then you just lay it on the wound, right? The poultice I mean. It certainly sounds like a plant to keep around all the time.” It seemed having it available in the winter was especially important.

He went on to explain Yarrow which seemed to be an even more important plant and one she would definitely have to tell her daughter about. “Collecting it early sounds like the best way to make sure you get some then.” Another thing she the would have to make sure Oksana knew. This one too required a poultice. “Is there chewing involved in making a poultice?” She asked wondering if she might have already made one. "I am sure he would show me.” She thought Lachesis would even enjoy taking some time out and getting back to some healing work. “Is there anything these plants can't be used for?” She didn't know everything about plants but she did know some were bad. “It's important to start with smaller doses,” she repeated to make sure she remember.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.