(See All?) Announcements
467 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

Shadows of the Mountain and My Sin — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Tag for @Emrys specifically and any other WFN wolf, but anyone is welcome!

The ebony furred wolf’s nose twitched as she trekked alongside the frigid river, the soft murmur brought some comfort to the canine as she headed east, constantly, Sylva looked to the south constantly, the barren forest would do little to conceal predators, but she was a bit skittish, the last couple of days have been grating against the female’s frayed nerves. To the south rested her old home, White Fir Notch. Sylva had become paranoid about running into the wolves she had once called family.

If the Medic had known any other way east, around the massive fortress of stone that dominated the center of the land, she would have taken it in a heartbeat. This way the only path that she knew of though that she could follow. Taking a deep breath, Sylva paused,glancing around once more before stepping to the river’s edge, lapping at the cold liquid, her hazel brown gaze slowly closing as she took a brief moment to relax and quench her thirst.

ThoughtDialogue
(This post was last modified: Dec 07, 2017, 07:11 PM by Sylva.)
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

He'd been back in White fir notch for a few weeks since his daughter's disappearance and it was with great reluctance that he'd returned without her. He’d only returned because he knew the pack needed him especially with winter approaching. Though he was back the pale leader never stopped looking for Arwyn every chance he had. He didn't think he could ever stop looking for her and there were many times he'd considered leaving to go find her leaving Jynx or Ambrosia in charge while he was gone. He couldn't do that to them though or the rest of the pack, they counted on him to he there.

He'd managed to make a little time in which he could search for his daughter again traveling a little farther from the notch once more. It was on this particular excursion he ran into someone he had hoped he'd seen the last of. The little traitor stood neck bent over the water lapping at it as he approached the water during his search. “Finally returned have you?” He spoke his tone not holding his true feeling back. He supposed she should be glad his mate wasn't with him then.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Sylva Riverflow
The former Notch wolf ‘s ears perked as a voice spoke from behind. A deep sigh escaped Sylva as she recognized the voice, one of the two last ones she had wanted to hear right now, if ever again. SLowly the medic raised her head up, shifting so that she could look her former leader in the eyes, her tail flicking behind her. His question briefly stirred confusion, though his tone portrayed it all.

“No.” She said simply, Sylva gestured  up stream, toward the east and the shadow of the massive mountain. “I’m passing through while searching for Hawthorne and her father.”  She hadn’t planned on returning to White Fir Notch anytime soon, not that she’d even be welcomed back. Her relation with both @Emrys and @Jynx strained enough. Though there was something else she realized, the punishment, made Lowest, free now from that shameful post, it left the small wolf feeling a new kind of freedom, one she hadn’t in quite a long time, if ever before.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

She was the last wolf he wanted to see especially with his daughter missing and Hawthorne. Her presence was enough to make the anger over the past year that he'd push down bubble back up. There wasn't anyway he would let her back in the notch and he was actually afraid of what his mate might do to her if she found out Sylva was in the area. He waited for her reply to his statement, watching every move she made. He saw the heave of her sides as the audible sigh left her, it seems she was just about as pleased to see him as he was her.

“Probably best you don't come back to the notch,” he nearly growled, “As for Hawthorne you won't find her here, she disappeared after you did. We haven't seen her since.” This fact bothered the pale leader. He'd cared about the young Riverflow as if she was his own daughter even going out to look for her. He didn't know the circumstances of the dark pups disappearance but he did worry that she was taking after her mother. Despite all of that he was worried about her and hoped that wherever she was she was okay.

Sylva Riverflow
The ebony wolf’s ears perked when @Emrys spoke, hoping to hear some good news about Hawthorne, but it seemed that she was destined to wander even further before she was able to find the girl. Slowly, Sylva nodded, glancing up stream “I hope I can find her, Zilas needs to meet her…” speaking of the wolf she had come to love, Sylva sighed quietly again, glancing back toward the white wolf.

“I’m sorry.” she said, the words leaving her lips, it had been hard at first, she wasn’t sure what she had wanted, but she had wanted someone to blame for all the misfortune, until she had realized that it was her own faulty any of it had happened. “I’m sorry about the last year Emrys, our strained relation, lying….all of it.” She closed her eyes slowly, unsure what his response or reaction might be. “I was so worried about being like..my own mother that I ended up acting exactly like it, and now..others have been hurt because of it.”
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Seeing Sylva only reminded him of what she had done and the fact that Hawthorne was gone. Though Elyan had taken the young Riverflow's place on the rounds to the territory. He’d been sad to find she was missing and hoped he'd get to see her again one day. “If you do find her tell her the Notch misses her and we hope to hear from her some time.” That was all he had to say on that matter.

A low growl vibrated his throat when she apologized once again. She'd had her chance to make things better and she'd disappeared on her daughter and the pack. She had hardly tried to make the situation better and now that wasn't anything left. “I think you've apologized enough Sylva. You've shown the kind of wolf you are and frankly I'm disappointed in what you've become. Our relationship is beyond strained.” It was now going to take a whole lot more than another sorry if she was ever going to make up for what she'd done. “ You left your daughter Sylva. It's no wonder that she left. You've hurt a lot of wolves with your lies and now you must live with the choices you've made.” He wasn't going to give her leniency she had wronged so many. The thought that maybe had she been in the notch helping, doing her duties then his daughter might not be missing that very moment.

Sylva Riverflow
Sylva’s ears fell against her skull as she listened to Emrys, what could she say? The white wolf was right with every word that left his mouth. The guilt rose slowly at first, she swallowed quickly s she looked toward the river’s edge. “You’re right.” she said it quietly as the shame grew.

“I just...I don’t deserve any of what I’ve been given.” She felt sick as she said it, so much she had been blessed with. Meeting @Raela almost two years ago, finding a home in Round Stone Crest, and then White Fir Notch, and now her daughter was out there, lost and possibly alone if she was even still alive.

Tears threatened to overtake the she wolf {b} “I’ll leave White FIr Notch alone Emrys, I’m heading east...please, if Zilas or...Hawthorne find White Fir Notch before I find them, please just let them know the direction. She didn’t have the right to ask anything of her former leader, she knew it, but she had to, she had to try and find her family.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

The healer wasn't interested in the apologies muttered by the she wolf. What good were they now when he felt her actions betrayed them. She had broken pack law, left her daughter send the notch. Now she was back and there was nothing he could do for her or wanted to do for her. “It's good you realize that Sylva if your ever going to be the wolf you want to be. You've done wrong by your pack and your daughter. I hope she is a little more forgiving that I will ever be.”

The truth was Emrys didn't know if he would ever forgive the woman for the crimes she had committed against he and his mate. He loved Hawthorne like a daughter and always would and hoped that wherever she was she was happy. What her mother had done was more than the alpha was willing to put up with. The only good that came out of the situation with Sylva was that he hadn't had to chase her off in front of her daughter.

“Not when you throw it away like you have. You claim to live your daughter, Zilas? But then you leave them and disappear then come back expecting what Sylva? To be welcome with open paws?” A low growl rumbled in his chest. Then she had a request of him, to tell Zilas and Hawthorne of her location if they came. “It's best you do leave the notch alone. If Jynx catches wind of you finding Zilas and Hawthorne will be the least of your worries. I will tell them but I wouldn't hold hope that they will come looking, they haven't so far.”