(See All?) Announcements
355 Users Online
Juniper, Google, Bing, Adelard, Chan, Apollo

Crawl and beg and plead, sing — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Revon Argyris Archer

Talk of family was boring. Especially family that wasn’t her own, for the fiery Archer held little interest in the affairs of others. She always had questions about the empire her grandmother had built, especially since the Archer bloodline seemed to stretch over the lands of Lore. It pained her to think she had never gotten the chance to meet the infamous Elettra—the Archer who had started it all. But she liked to think her aunts Morganna and Ravenna were similar. Her father liked to think so. He had spoken fondly of both Archer women, and encouraged the girl to spend as much time as she could with both of them. Which she intended to if she ever decided to crawl off her rock, for she was rather fond of the heights…

The newcomer seemed absolutely thrilled by the idea of a tour. Clearly he was not familiar with the mountain—which worked out in Revon’s benefit. It meant she had the entire rock at her disposal and could show the pale man whatever she pleased. Which would no doubt please him, for he seemed like the excitable type. Come on then, is it this way? She nodded as she skipped toward the direction he had indicated. The scarlet Archer turned to her companion, a wiry brow raised. I thought I was giving the tour? She asked with a wicked smile, her tail flicking in amusement behind her as she continued forward. It was possible the Selwyn was more acquainted with the mountain than she had previously thought… or he had just made an educated guess.

Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn
Hope you cool with me fading <3

"Ah! Yes, sorry."He muttered, cowed, his tail sagging between his legs.

He'd gotten a bit too carried away it seemed...Not to mention that Revon was clearly just as-if not more so- fiery as her mother. That was a good thing though, right? It was an admirable trait, one he wished he had himself. Ah well, if he spent all day wishing he was someone else then he'd never get anything done and that just wouldn't do! Not when he had a pack to serve.

Still, despite all her sharp reminders and squinty, judgemental, gaze he felt at home by her side. Perhaps it was because she reminded him of his cousins, how they used to tease and prod him with their clever words. He didn't mind it of course- or at least that's what he liked to think, liked to pretend. Sticks and stones, and all that.

He soon perked up and his tail was swishing again, in a slow but steady beat, his eyes bright and gleaming with excitement. This was one of the perks of joining a new pack, he supposed, there was so much to learn and see. A new way of life to experience, something different and yet not alien, or wrong.

"Lead the way! I will follow you wherever you go!" Unless she tried to get him to walk off a cliff...he wasn't going to fall for that trick anytime soon.

Fade

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]