(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Google, Bing

lullaby of the leaves — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
Open to one other! || Late late night, Clear, 17°F (-8°C)

He hadn't been able to sleep that night. The Jonquille male tossed and turned for what felt like hours before he pulled himself away from the slumbering bodies of his pack mates. He took his time getting to the borders before crossing them. The healer wouldn't be going too far, he simply wanted a night stroll that would tire him enough to find sleep.

His large form brushed against the trees as he passed them, humming softly to himself. The woods seemed eerily silent tonight. Or perhaps he wasn't listening close enough to the world around him. Regardless he hadn't failed to notice the emptiness of the night. Was he the only one feeling restless?
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

Luckily for the new Hearthwood healer Lachesis preferred the cover of darkness, He had always been more of a night owl, embracing the soft glow of the moon and the muted surroundings. It allowed him time to think without being smothered by his packmates or children. He had gotten so familiar with his night walks that he was seldom able to sleep through the night and used a quick night patrol to sooth his mind before tucking in at his mate’s side.

Settling in well? He questioned the tawny healer with a soft tilt of his maw, his chartreuse gaze fixated on the large wolf as a smile graced his pale features. His daughter had confessed that she had helped the newcomer collect herbs a few days prior, which meant the new healer was working quickly to establish his own infirmary. It also excited the older healer that his daughter was taking an interest in plants, as well, even if it was only temporary.

leader dem 1/3 discussing pack roles, etc etc
(This post was last modified: Dec 13, 2017, 10:50 PM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
His ear flicked softly, not expecting to hear a voice so late. Green eyes finding the pale lit form of Lachesis. "Very well. @Inna has been kind in showing me around." His tail swayed easily behind him. It wasn't much of a secret that André had taken to the dark Baranski for guidance to settling in. She was kind to him and made a rather good companion. They had even planned a day trip for the Ethos, something he was particularly looking forward to.

"In case it wasn't obvious, I would like to work towards the proper role of a medic with your blessing." A soft smile tugged at the larger male's features. It was best to get his intentions out into the air.

srry this is short, slack too distracting
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

The pale leader offered a nod in response. He had not expected anything less from the raven Baranski. XIX had spoken the truth when he told André that the ebony mother was the best tour guide in Hearthwood—except for himself, of course. However, he couldn’t help but worry that there could be another Lorcán situation on the rise, for the raven seemed rather fond of healers. The leader hastily dismissed the thought with a lazy flick of his tail, his chartreuse gaze settling on the tawny male as he spoke once more. A smile broke his stoic features before he offered his companion a quick nod. Thought you’d never ask, he hummed in response, his tone relaxed just like his expression. Were you a healer in your previous pack? He asked, his head tipping to the side as he spoke. Lachesis was eager to learn more about the newest addition to Hearthwood. 

leader dem 2/3 discussing pack roles, etc etc
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
"Indeed I was." He said with a warm smile. "Started learning in my early yearling days and as you can see, I haven't stopped." The role of healer was made for a gentle giant like himself. "I decided to take my healing skills out into the world once my father passed. Figure there were others like him and much more who might need someone with my knowledge." A noble story but he wasn't seeking praise. André simply wanted Lachesis to understand him and his goals a bit better.

"I'm truly grateful to have stumbled upon Hearthwood River." His words were honest and his tail gave a few easy sweeps behind him. Everyone here had been welcoming of him so far.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

Ah. So his father had taught him everything he knew. Or, at least, most of his healing knowledge. One of the best parts of being a healer, aside from seeing a patient make a full recovery, was the never-ending knowledge available. There was always something more to learn. Plants he hadn’t heard of before or a different method available. It was why he enjoyed having Lorcán in the pack so much… before he developed an incurable case of wandering paws. He just hoped this healer would stick around, as Lachesis couldn’t always keep up with his duties while he was managing patrols and doing leader-ly things.

I am sorry about your father, he started with a low wag of his tail, his brows knitted together in concern, but I am grateful that you found Hearthwood, even if it was from undesirable circumstances. The healer was truly a blessing, especially after things had been a little uncertain in Hearthwood. My infirmary is always open to you. You are more than welcome to take it over or I can help you build a new one.

leader dem 3/3 - discussing pack roles
(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 06:32 AM by Lachesis.)