642 Users Online
Bing, Google

Come and take a few steps my way baby — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
Okay, awkward, I did not remember it was my turn here xD

These guys seemed nice enough, and Odin seemed to trust them. But why did everyone have to be so damn big?! It was almost offensive, how they all loomed over her, and one more she cursed her short genes and tiny body. There was absolutely no way these wolves were taking her seriously right now - she just knew it.

Then again... maybe they didn't. It seemed as though they really were going to put them to work.

With a soft, almost relieved, exhale of air, Kip moved over to press her shoulder lightly against her partner's. She hated how nervous she got about this kind of thing, though there was no doubt in her mind that she could do a good job if only a pack would actually give her room to work and improve and grow.

And maybe this one would.

"Thank you," she told Sven and Ravenna, her tail giving a slow wag around her hocks. "I don't know about this guy, but I'm starving!" the young wolf stated to Ravenna, pale green eyes lighting up at the prospect of food. But she wasn't going to move to follow until Odin did first.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
guardian dem 3/3

the devil is & always will

As he expected of the woman, Ravenna was not opposed to letting Odin and his friend into their ranks. She confirmed what his few words had intended; that the pack was open for the youths to pursue nearly anything they wanted. There was certainly no oversaturation in any specific division, and it would be good for them anyways to try their paws at different pursuits. The boy pressed his interest about healing, and Sven smiled. It would due Ravenna good to have a student. Truly, he should try his own paw at the art sometime; it was the only skill he had yet to dabble in.

Turning with his alpha, he intended to help lead the duo to their stores. A tour wouldn't be needed, given Odin's previous stays with the pack. He could show his friend around; she was likely to stick by his side anyways, if the few moments here were any indication.

be a gentleman.
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
had a one way ticket to the place where all the demons go
Odin Archer

With the formalities out of the way, he gave a nudge to Kip to indicate that they should move into the territory, he would give her a brief tour before getting to work on reinforcing the borders. It was good to have a home again.

-thread fade-
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]