(See All?) Announcements
304 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo, Adelard, Nadine

i hide behind my mouth — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mabel Donata

Mabel liked the way that Sachiel looked much more when he smiled than when his ears were back in concern. He looked happier, more carefree and much more their age. Smirking back at him she playfully rolled her eyes, ”All the Bend is is green and blue, green trees and blue mist.” He hadn’t needed to travel all this way if those were the colours he was looking for, ”But it’s too quiet, I could use some loud.” If she hadn’t been partially unsure that the Vale wolves might still be bad she might have marched herself down there and demanded some bold orange. But, she was hesitant to seek them out again now that he friend was gone paired with her mother’s displeasure.

The child opened her mouth to tell him that she hadn’t been up to much except her and her brother had accidently caused a stampede that had almost killed her sister. Only, the words died in her throat when he winked and grinned at her. Suddenly her face felt very hot and she could do nothing but smile back at Sachiel for a couple of moments. That was weird. Regaining her composure with a slight shake of her head Mabel went on to tell the story. They had some catching up to do.

FADE

[Image: mabel_by_becuffin-dbafpqz.png]