(See All?) Announcements
1,025 Users Online
Google, Bing, Miriam, Jadon

La Vie En Rose — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Maybe they had chosen to wait, until she was mature enough to fully comprehend the greatness of her heritage. Or maybe, they were trying to give her a softer childhood than had befallen any other Ridge pup. Well, learning early about his family's history had shaped Sven in a major way, and he wanted that for his cousins too. For them to learn early to take pride in who they were and the names they held.

Adeltra's reception of the information was certainly promising. Sven smiled back at her, taken away from the reverie of memories involving his grandmother that threatened to depress him.

"There's lots of stories I could share with you about our family. You can ask me anytime. I'm more than happy to share, especially with you and your brother. I know you'll do the Archer name proud."

be a gentleman.
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Adeltra was always so surprised by just how rich their history was. She hadn’t had a huge introduction to it just yet but Sven’s words were just the beginning, she could tell. There was so much more to the blood that ran through her veins and, now as she knew it, her name as well. Now that she’d gotten a taste she wanted more. No she wasn’t planning on being a historian or anything but she certainly thought it was important to know what all went into what made their family what it was. She was damn proud and she wanted to be able to show off that pride.

Her auds perked as Sven mentioned he had plenty of stories. She grinned, her tail sweeping excitedly behind her frame. You do, huh? Wanna tell me some of those? she inquired, settling down. She had a wealth of knowledge in front of her, it seemed, and she planned on using that to the best of her abilities.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]