(See All?) Announcements
449 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

don't tell me what to do — Celestial Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila

Though she wanted to pry, she thought better of it. It could be a number of things, and she wasn't sure she wanted to dissect it. But, she now had something to take back to her mother far better than what she thought. She wanted to get her perspective.

"Oh," she softly uttered, ears flattening back. Clear, she wouldn't press, and couldn't think of anything better to say.

"Sure there's a wolf out there who will know something," she offered, trying to be somewhat helpful. Or caring. At least appear so. Did Sahalie know these things?

Uncertainty furrowed her brows. Odd. Sahalie wasn't the leader any more? "Is Sahalie well?" She blurted before thinking it through. She could be ill, or hurt, and that was far more important information. Her mind had raced back to the day Aponi had risen, and everybody else left. Did this Castel insist on leading? But, her tongue remained glue to the roof of her mouth, not sure what else might leap from her lips.

(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2018, 08:59 PM by Lila. Edit Reason: grammar error )
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He kept what he needed to tell Lorcan vague because it really wasn't anything that needed to be told to anyone but his brother. He didn't even know if Lorcan was in the lore or if he had found a home somewhere else. For all he knew his brother might not have come to the lore at all and this would be a wasted endeavour. He knew Laike had come however so it did give him hope that Lorcan had too.

“Yeah,” he said matching her tone. There really wasn't much else to be said on the matter in his opinion. He got what information he could from her.

“I'm sure you're right unless, he hasn't been to the lore. It's been awhile since I saw him last.” Tikhon was going to stay positive and take her words for what they were, hope.

It seemed telling her that Sahalie hadn't been the one to accept him into the pack only brought more questions. “I haven't seen much of her to be honest but she was caring for a motherless pup. Since then I haven't seen her at all.” As far as he knew the former leader wasn't in the Vale any longer. “Castel stepped up when she started taking care of the pup.” That was all the information he had in Sahalie. “As far as I know she is well,” he added to satisfy her question and her concern, he hoped.

(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2017, 12:38 AM by Tikhon.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
Thanks Kai <3 I'll let you archive/reply if you want.

He didn't seem very optimistic he would find his brother. At least not with those kind of words. She supposed she could have offered words of encouragement. Like, don't rule it out until you looked harder. But, it probably wouldn't come out very kindly. So she stuck to saying nothing at all. Her interest was wavering, and she was sure she should start heading for home.

Though her company was kinda boring, he did seem thoughtful about her mild form of concern. Something she appreciated. "Oh, I'm glad she's...all right," she uttered. Unsure what really to do with any of this information. It wasn't exactly important, but good to know. How strange she'd stepped down to take care of an orphan. Really, maybe that wasn't strange for that girl. If anything Lila was just far more baffled by those who had once lived in the Bend, and figured they would remain so. Oh well. She'd mention it to her mother, and most likely wouldn't think about it again.

"I need to head back. It was...nice meeting you," she finally offered with a slightly warmer expression. She didn't wait for anything else, she slipped back into the forest whence she'd came.

{exit}

Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Your welcome! Fading and archiving

Tikhon didn't know if he would ever find Lorcan as much as he would like to see his brother again. He didn't even know exactly how long it had been since he’d last seen him. There were times that the search he would have to do to find him seemed daunting and unachievable. Still could he give up? Move on with his life? Time would only tell if he could answer these questions or find Lorcan.

He had given what information he could on Sahalie but it had been a very long time since he'd seen her. He couldn't say for sure of she was still okay but she was last he saw her. “Me too!” He commented. He was glad of that since she'd seemed to be a nice cheerful wolf. He would hate for something to have happened to her.

He nodded, “I probably should too, you as well,” he said as she slipped away He then turned and headed back the way he came to return to the vale.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2018, 10:36 PM by Tikhon.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you