Bing, Google, Adrestia

Filled up auditorium — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris
For Pietro! Celandine has sprained her 'wrist' I guess?

Celandine flew after a hare, intent on bringing it back to the Vale to be buried. It was meant to be someone's dinner, but things couldn't always go according to plan. Dashing this way, and that, with her amber eyes locked solely on the also-white form of her prey, Celandine completely missed the snow covered ice below her paws. One moment she was closing in on the creature, and the next she was tumbling through the snow in an unsightly heap. A whine broke through the air as her paw slid sideways beneath her weight, bending in a way that didn't come natural to a wolf. 

When the ordeal was finished, the Argyris woman laid there in the snow. Though her fore-paw wasn't the only thing throbbing, it was by far the worst. 'Get up.' She told herself, but the fear of what she would find kept her down, still assessing the damage on her own. She wasn't a medic, but her paw was going to need to be looked at. 'What if it's broken?' No, that wouldn't do. She wouldn't let it be broken. Rolling to her stomach, a sharp pain shot through her leg. 

With the hare forgotten, Celandine made to stand, only to come crashing right back down. Nope, the leg wasn't usable. Her second attempt went much more smoothly, as she pulled the offending limb close to her chest. Each step was wracked with pain, a small pathetic whine rumbling from her throat. Gods, why now? Once she found herself closer to the borders she called for @Peitro. Surely he'd know how to fix this?

Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Thank you for getting this up! Healer dem 1/6 - sorry it's so short.

After Pietro's spectacular failure with Castel's death, he had decided to keep a very close eye on his remaining packmates. They simply had to survive the winter. The young shade refused to allow them to do anything less, because he refused to let himself be that much of a failure. They'd be healthy and safe and protected, and Pietro wouldn't be a failure as a healer so early in life.

Celandine's call didn't pass the black teen's ears, and he was quick to respond to her. The young wolf made short work of the distance and slid a bit on the snow as he finally reached the pale woman. Mercury eyes swept over her larger form appraisingly - she didn't seem to be ill or bleeding, but she was certainly favoring that particular forepaw.

Well shit. A broken limb in the winter would suck. But, he supposed, it could certainly be worse. She could be dying of some sort of unknown disease and not responding to any herbs. At least if it was broken, or a sprain, or simply twisted or torn, Pete would know how to deal with it - and quickly, too.

"Celandine," he greeted, moving over to press his flank against hers for support. "What happened? Are you alright?"
(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2017, 05:42 AM by Pietro.)
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Relief washed over the pale fae as Pietro's dark form appeared on the horizon. She didn't want to call again, and she certainly didn't want to go looking for him. He came to her side, offering his sturdy form for support, and she took it. It was awful, and pathetic, and she hated every last second of it, but Celandine wasn't an idiot. She knew that she needed his help. "I was chasing a hare," Ugh. Maybe she was an idiot. "And I slipped on the ice." No need to tell him that the sheet of ice was, in fact, the size of a puddle, or that she tumbled ungracefully once or twice. The rest of her seemed fine enough, so she felt that was better left out anyway.

Peitro was young, but like Morg's kids, they were all raised in Torbine. Things were... different there. She'd never seen anything quite like it. So her confidence in him did not falter. "When I came down, my paw slid sideways." She held out the aforementioned paw for emphasis, biting back the whine threatening to slice across the air. She refused to reduce herself to that.

(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2017, 05:58 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]