(See All?) Announcements
656 Users Online
Google, Bing

our scars remind us that the past is real — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Lorcan promised then, as he directed his attention to her features, that when he was better he would travel two days to the north, seeking out the fungus which grew there on the trees and get her some to replace what all had been lost. The dark brown and orange hued chunks of mushroom had done him good and having more to store in the Pack's supplies was something she would not object to. It reminded her of Kerberos and the time they had getting the fungus. He had climbed up onto her back to reach it on the tree. Back then, things were better with the Charred wolves. Now she wasn't so sure after the information Leotie had given her.

"Thank you Lorcan, I appreciate that." Whether he decided to stay here in this pack or not, at least he planned on somehow repaying the Ridge back for their time, effort and cache supplies. "Not too far further west from here." She replied. It was the complete opposite direction of where Morganna was now, though maybe he thought against climbing the mountain and wait it out on the Lagoon for now? "It's much closer then the Vale. Easier to get to without the mountains. You could travel the day and get there easy." She grew silent then, watching him with silvered eyes. He was a very expressive wolf through body language and so she watched to gauge his reaction, her ears perked forward curiously.

"If Morganna returns to the Lagoon, with my two brothers and I, the Archers will lead the entire southern border." She couldn't help but offer the tidbit of information with a smile of obvious pride. Wherever Lorcan came from, surely the North given the fact who he knew, it was a far different ball game down here in the South.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan offered Ravenna a genuine smile as she thanked him for his offer. As far as the healer was concerned it was the least he could do to repay her and the pack. Anyway, it was an activity which he enjoyed and travelling two days north didn’t sound like such an ordeal when he knew that there would be fungus and other medicinal plants for him to collect when he arrived. The trip would have to wait until he was fully recovered though. The last thing he wanted to do was get caught out in the snow with no packs nearby to help him.

When Ravenna began to answer his question about the lagoon, Lorcan listened with interest. Russet ears perked up and his golden eyes remained fixed on the bright silver stare of the female as he took the information in. When she suggested that he could easily travel to the lagoon within a single day, Lorcan’s lifted into a more hopeful and optimistic expression.

Glancing back down to his paws as Ravenna fell silent, Lorcan considered his options. Right then he had two choices. Travel to the lagoon to meet Morganna and Piety as soon as he was able, leaving Willow Ridge behind or stay with the pack who had helped him from the snow and given him aid and simply visit the two women when he next got the chance to. Pale brows furrowed softly as he considered both options.

It would be easy to run back to Morganna, but after the initial reunion between them as well as Piety, would he really want to pledge to their pack? He knew it would never be the same with them, not now that Craw was gone and Piety was grieving the loss Wraith. Could he really thrive there with them both? Or would it just leave him feeling bitter and disappointment and reminiscing about the past? Staying the Willow Ridge, on the other hand, would give him a fresh start – and with Odin around – a familiar face who he could undoubtedly trust. Also, more importantly, the pack could provide him stability.

He looked back to Ravenna, more decisive this time. Before he had a chance to tell her what he had decided though, she offered him another piece of information. What she told him made him snort a little in amusement. “I’m starting to realise how large your family is..” He mused with a grin. “It must be nice for you to have so many of them nearby. I imagine it would make you all pretty close…” If so, it would be good for him considering he now knew he had past acquaintances in the Heights and Quaking Vale.

The male took a deep breath, before he finally voiced his decision to the leader. “I think I would like to stay in Willow Ridge.” He said confidently, though is ears pressed back to give away his fear about being rejected. “I think it would be an honour to serve in a pack that has survived as long as it has, and I believe I could learn a lot from you if I stay…” He lowered his muzzle then and curled his tail up tightly against his side in submission. “So, I’d like to pledge myself to you, to this pack, and later serve as a healer if you’ll let me?” With that said, Lorcan shifted his paws and rolled over onto his pack, ready for Ravenna to claim him as her new subordinate if she desired.
(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2018, 06:49 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ravenna remained silent, watching the male and he brightened at the thought of the Lagoon not being far away and then seemed to find himself pondering for a few moments. It was obvious, both Morganna and Piety, former leader's of the once Monadnock pack, had put quite the impression on Lorcan. They had been more then leaders if he wished to keep track of them, but friends. Ravenna could only hope in time her members would come to be to loyal, so close. That is if they were not already of course, given the fact that the majority of her members at the moment were family. Though Morganna knew more then anyone family could be the one to screw you over the most, thinking they could get away with the act just because of the blood that ran through their veins.

Lorcan lifts his head then again from the floor of the Infirmary. She smirks to his words about there being so many family members around, offering a shrug when he said that they all must be close. Not exactly, unfortunately. "Mostly." Okay. Well, maybe even that was a little white lie. "With so much of us around, filled with pride and feeling privlidged because of their name, some of us tend to bump heads. There is a lot of boys, alot of brothers to bicker." She laughs a little at this. Boys would be both, though anyone who knew of Archers knew the mostly the women seemed to take charge. "I figure every family has a bad egg, more, depending on how big it is." Ether way, there was family and there was pack. Just because they were an Archer, didn't mean they could do as they pleased on her land and she was sure both @Morganna and @Greer felt the same way.

Another moment lingered, and Lorcan spoke that he thought he would like to stay after all with the information Ravenna had given him. She was uncertain as first, not wanting someone to be under her ranks that was still teetering on the idea of staying here or joining her sister's ranks. It would be problematic, should Sven and Morganna ever decide to go at one another. Then he continued on, stating he thought he could learn from her, would be honored to be in a pack of such legend and that he would pledge himself to both her and the pack. He flips to his back then, tail pressed to his belly, a show of both submission to his new leader and determination in proving his words truthful.

Ravenna would then lift slightly in the den and with bended limps would inch closer to Lorcan, closing the distance between them. Her tail lifts high, a grumble in her throat as she moved to ease her muzzle, then cheek, then shoulder along the length of his side in silent acceptance of him. She waits there a moment to feel for his reaction and then speaks. "I'm glad you found us then and the pack found you." Who knows where he would be now if they had not. "Now," she speaks as she pulls away from him, offering some room and then lowers her nose, 'kicking' the heavy chunk of meat into his direction. "Your my subordinate now and I don't want you going hungry - so eat your meat."

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Laying still on his back, Lorcan remaining silent as Ravenna crept closer towards him, nervous for how she would take his submissive display. The male’s black tipped tail began to wag gently against the pale fur of his undersides as he felt the female brush up against him, coating him with her scent.

A small whine whistled past his charcoal lips to acknowledgement his new rank and position within the pack. He was no longer an injured loner that the pack had taken pity on. He belonged to her now. Tilting his head, Lorcan offered a shy smile towards Ravenna and nodded when she said that she was glad the pack had found him. “Me too.” He agreed quietly.

Then, at her command, the male slowly rolled himself back over and crept towards the chunk of meat which she had kicked towards him. Licking hungrily at his lips, Lorcan finally grasped the food between his jaws and gulped it down in one. A contented purr rumbled in his throat as he relaxed beneath the watchful eye of his new leader.

~ Fade ~
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together