456 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo

you're a devil with a halo — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Private for @Sven. December 22nd, 2017.
Lorcan had to admit, he was starting to feel better. Whilst his ribs still ached from the bruising he had sustained during his tumble down the rocky slope into Willow Ridge, they felt much less tender than they had before. His weight and energy had also improved, helped by the pieces of meat and herbs he often found in the infirmary for him to consume. The male was curious to know who had been depositing his meals and herbal remedies, but having been unable to keep himself from drifting off to sleep each time, he was still clueless as to who it was.

Glancing over to the entrance of the chamber, his eyes spied the latest items to be left aside for him. Reaching over with his paws, the male eagerly dragged the newest meaty deposit and herbs close towards his chest. Out of habit he consumed the plants down first, doing his best not to chew them before gulping them quickly. Next his bright golden eyes fell upon the hare meat and Lorcan licked his lips hungrily. A scrap of white fur was still attached to one side of the flesh, which he actually appreciated. Taking care to remove the fur from his meal was sure to keep him entertained for some time until he inevitably drifted off to sleep again.
(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2018, 01:36 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven stretched his pale limbs out underneath the sun, enjoying what warmth it managed to impart upon his thick coat. The day had just passed noon and the sunlight would already soon begin to wane. Not that the Archer minded the dark, the frigid temperature it brought with it gave just another reason for him to despise the winter months. Thankfully, they were about halfway through, and actually better off than they had began it, even with an occupied infirmary.

He turned to face the den's entrance, ears pricking forward as he was certain he'd heard movement within. Was the man awake? He hadn't thought to check, as normally when he came to drop off a meal, Lorcan was fast asleep. He supposed it didn't matter, but... nah, he was curious. Dismissing the fact that he still had quite a bit of marking to do throughout the territory, he re-entered the covered space to seek out their guest.

"You up?" he asked into the growing dark, settling in amongst the relative warmth of the dirt. "You good to talk?"

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Clamping the piece of hare meat between his two front paws, the male reached forwards to clasp a roll of skin and fur between his sharp incisors and pulled. Skin peeled away from flesh with relative ease, and after a few well-placed tugs, Lorcan released a small growl in satisfaction as he tossed the snow-white hide to one side. Sweeping his tongue across his charcoal lips hungrily, his jaws parted as he now reached over to seize his prize. However, before he could take a bite, the sound of someone approaching echoed down into the infirmary and the male glanced up expectantly towards the gloomy chamber entrance.

As his eyes were already well adjusted to the dark, it did not take him long to spot the large silvery figure of Sven, a wolf he now knew to be Piety's son, as he clambered down the narrow tunnel towards him. As the male was of higher rank than himself, Lorcan immediately dropped his head down against his outstretched paws and pushed his ears back submissively. Lorcan then released a yap in greeting and confirmation that was indeed awake.

“Of course, come on in.” He responded, his voice dry though enthusiastic. Lorcan thumped his tail against the ground a couple of times before falling silent again, his golden eyes trained on @Sven in anticipation.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2018, 12:19 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Lorcan's response was positive and friendly, though still Sven only crept a few steps closer. The man had been eating, and needed the sustenance. Sven didn't want to crowd him and his meal. Anyways, the earth carried their voices nicely.

"@Ravenna says you're recovering well. You feeling it?"

He wanted to ask questions, know more about this man and where he had come from, but wouldn't flood him all at once with his curiosity. More than anything, he just wanted to get a sense of Lorcan as a wolf, and a simply conversation should accomplish that well enough. Still, there was one thing he had to get off his mind.

"I gotta ask. You get on the wrong end of someone?"

be a gentleman.
(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2018, 04:27 PM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan waited patiently for @Sven to move further into the den. However when the large male stopped after moving only a few steps closer, Lorcan relaxed again, appreciative of not being crowded right away. The agouti male gave a couple of licks of his meal before nudging to one side to consume later. It was obvious that Sven wished to speak with him, and after all that he had done to help him, Lorcan was happy to give him his full attention.

Russet ears perked up at the first question and he gave a couple of nods. “I am. I’m hoping it won’t be too much longer until I can venture outside…” He admitted with a slightly sheepish expression but an encouraging thump of his tail. Lorcan felt like a parasite inside the infirmary, feeding off the spoils all of their hard work. He couldn’t wait until he could prove himself useful.

Sven’s next question made his stomach lurch and his ears folded back awkwardly. “Are they really that bad?” Lorcan answered defensively, golden eyes widening up at Sven. He hadn’t had a good look at the scars himself. They had hurt like hell, be he had figured that they’d heal and fade pretty quickly as long as he didn’t agitate them. Obviously he had been wrong.

“I, uh, stumbled across an old acquaintance of mine. Me and him haven’t got the best history with each other and well, apparently he didn’t like me catching fish so close to his new pack’s territory.” He explained, his voice gruff, anger and irritation evident as he spoke of @Askan. “So when I didn’t leave right away he tried to drown me.” Lorcan gave a shrug of his shoulders as if it had just been a casual occurrence, though his fangs flashed out from behind his lips and his hackles had now raised.
# P O R C A N