(See All?) Announcements
357 Users Online
Bing, Google

you can tear up my heart — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Her tail waved behind her as he said he would like to accompany her and Oksana. “That would be perfect and maybe you can show her some things too since we would be traveling away from Hearthwood.” Andre had traveled from his home and been in his own for a little while at least. Surely he had some advice he could offer Oksana that could help her. Inna would like to teach her daughter everything herself but she knew that it was best the little Crow learn from lots of wolves. “Oh, I wouldn't. I'm just not sure where she stands on it anymore. I will talk to her and find out though and let her know to find you if she does want to learn,” Inna assured. She did hope that what happened with Lorcan wouldn't make Oksana avoid learning about medicine.

In a worried how he might react when she admitted what she had done. She didn't go into a lot of detail then, she would later when she felt more comfortable. He was kind and listened as she spoke and when he moved his muzzle through the fur of her neck she leaned into his touch. It was nice to have someone she could find comfort in again but she knew she couldn't let herself get carried away. “Thank you Andre for understanding. I do want to fix what has been broken because of my bad choices but It's going to take time which I understand I just don't like everyone being so upset with me.” She wished could say how long it would take but she couldn't with so many that had been hurt by her actions and she having been hurt too. Inna hadn't forgotten what she had promised the Agouti man either and a smile crossed her dark features. “So now that I have found you and we are already out here in.the Kingswood I was wondering if you might like to see the Ethos?”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
He smiled warmly. It would be nice to have an apprentice again, someone he could pass his knowledge onto. Heavens knew that the large male was not getting any younger. This coming spring would be his fifth year and rumor had it that things tended to go downhill from there. He would have chuckled but perhaps such a thought was best kept to himself.

The Gentle Giant was glad that his touch didn't seem to be crossing any sort of lines. He was a man with a tender heart who simply wished to console those such as Inna. If she was willing to fix any damage then who was he to judge? Granted he didn't have much a basis for just what she had done but he would not go prodding wounds that were trying to close - so to speak.

His head gave a soft bob as he rumbled softly. "I'd love that. I suppose I shall let you lead the way." The dark Baranski was supposed to be his tour guide after all.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna hoped that Oksana would have an interest in plants and healing. She didn't care of she became a healer like her father but the Raven knew it was good knowledge to have. She wanted Oksana to learn everything she could and hoped that she might take lessons from Andre. He seemed to have a kind heart and she knew that the little Crow would he well taken care of in his paws.

Part of her wanted to tell him the whole story of what had happened but the other part was afraid of what he would think about her. What was important now she felt was that she was trying to take responsibility for her mistakes and fix what she'd broken. She could only hope that everything would turn out okay and that life could go back to as normal as it could. Going to the ethos, she knew what awaited her there but it was something she wanted to share with the Agouti man. Besides, she had been looking forward to taking him there since she'd mentioned it. A smile that reached her eyes crossed her maw. “I would too,” she admitted before offering a nod, “It’s this way and not too far from Hearthwood an easy walk.” She brushed her side against his as she started off toward the ethos.

Fade

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.