(See All?) Announcements
415 Users Online
Bing, Google, Apollo

v, is for very very, extra-ly annoying — Shallows Edge 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 86 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Cancer
He'd almost gotten away, and then that damned little girl had to notice him and shine a spotlight on his attempt to leave. His ears flicked dismissively as she thanked him, again, for holding her hand all the way here. That could've been it, the only recognition she would need and certainly be given, but then Askan's voice scratched through the air. That was when Cancer visibly flinched before halting in his tracks. Without haste he looked over his shoulder, eyes narrowed and tail growing rigid with agitation.

The hell had he just called him? Bird boy? He wasn't sure which of the two words bothered him more. He wasn't a damn boy. Then his alpha went on, suggesting that he show Risaela around. His jaw dropped and his brows knit together with offense. If Askan knew this whelp, couldn't he understand that Cancer had been through enough just getting her here? No, he wanted to reward his subordinate with torture. The sadistic son of a bitch.

His teeth clicked back together and began to grind as he stomped his way back to the other two.

"I could be working," he protested, but his posture had already admitted defeat.

"Where does princess wanna go first?"
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
Ris nodded her head when Askan told her to just ignore Inna. She planned on that anyway - she didn’t like her big sister, and hadn’t since around when Kisla died. The fact that the older woman was now attacking the wolves she loved so much only amplified that need to avoid her. ”I d-don’t believe anythin’ she says,” she assured, a soft smile crossing her features.

Her ears perked in interest when the focus of the conversation turned back to Cancer. A slight sway started back up in her tail when Askan mentioned having the grumpy black wolf show her around - that was an awesome idea!

Except Cancer didn’t think so.

The silver girl padded back over to the slightly older wolf’s side and bumped her nose to his shoulder. ”I w-won’t talk much,” she assured him quietly, moonstone eyes sympathetic. She would leave right then, but Askan had told Cancer to do this, and she didn’t want him to get in trouble for her.

So, in a more cheerful tone, she gave a little bounce and pawed at the ground. ”I don’t kn-know, so lead the way, P-Prince!” she teased in return, though was much less malicious than his nickname.

Maybe they could make this fun yet.

{ f a d e }