Google, Bing, Adora

greetings, it's me, an outlaw — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 205 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Lila Aquila
love the table @Chan
I think there's a flaw in my code

Wolves didn't seem to really stay over here so when he said lots she couldn't but smile. The Vale was something special, but not everyone saw it that way. Something that puzzled her a bit. There was still a lot of mystery here. She didn't understand why it didn't draw others in. But she kinda liked it wasn't extra crowded. Well most of the time. She kinda hated how isolated she felt. Still there was no scabbles. No prey to share. "Wait till you get to see the rest." She even entertained the idea of showing him herself. Though it was short lived, if she shouldn't get her hopes high. She wasn't sure how long his pleasant company may last. She couldn't help wonder if he had a place to return to. If anyone missed him.

"Pretty much," she agreed. She had no better description. Then she shook her head. "Nah I was just hoping to track it down, get a good look. See if it's something my pack could take. Do you...have a pack?" She framed the question carefully, if the lightness of her voice might keep it from hurting him if he didn't have a home.

(This post was last modified: Aug 31, 2018, 04:06 PM by Lila.)