Google, Miriam, Bing

change your mind — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
lord i pray, i have a life that's good
Treyah Tainn

All thoughts of looking for her brother had been abandoned the moment Kerberos had lunged for the younger wolf. It seemed to contradict everything she had experienced of him first hand and the girl was shaken to her core. Had she been the one to push him to this point? Was this her fault? But even if it was, she couldn't bring herself to stay away from him. Allowing Kerberos time to cool off she finally crossed his trail once more. "Kerb?" She called out softly, hesitantly, unsure if she should be bothering him this soon but knowing that she couldn't stay away.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
leaving details vague regarding ro

He heard her soft voice before he even saw a glimpse of her. His yellow eyes stayed fixed on his paws for a few moments as silence settled. "Yeah, Trey?" The Rigel leader called back, voice a bit more hoarse sounding than he had intended. She deserved more than to see him sulking like some ghost and so he slowly lifted himself to look more lively. His sunken, rugged form turned around to get a better look at the large Tainn female.

The floor was open to her because even though he knew they needed some sort of conversation he certainly didn't know what kind. Maybe they needed to have a few.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
lord i pray, i have a life that's good
Treyah Tainn

Normally her name on his lips would be enough to perk the yearling up but this time it wasn't enough. She moved closer with hesitant steps, eyes soft as she looked him over, shallow breaths catching in her throat as she tried to find the words. "Are you okay? I'm worried about you Kerb..." It was more than that though wasn't it? She was worried, worried that she wasn't enough. Wasn't enough for the shoes she had been left to fill and wasn't enough to stand by his side. "I'm worried about you because I..." her voice faltered as she reached out to rest her head against his familiar shoulder, his scent wrapping around her like a too large coat. She closed her eyes and muttered into his thick fur, hoping it would obscure her barely whispered voice but knowing he wasn't so old that his hearing was likely to cause him problems. "because I love you."

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He let her get out all her thoughts, leaning into her presence like he always had - always would. Yet her words caused his breathing to halt. Kerberos didn't question if he heard her right because there wasn't a doubt he heard her wrong. "I love you too." He replied softly. If he didn't he would be gone by now. He would've taken Maera away from this place when things got bad if there wasn't some form of love buried beneath his guilt.

Of course, now that he had found where the root of that love laid he couldn't say he was terribly surprised. It was late nights that he spent with the sun-kissed Tainn. It was by her side that a smile usually settled on his face. "Is it wrong of me to?" He whispered softly with a hint of sadness. Kerberos didn't want to hurt any, especially not Maera, but heavens above knew he didn't have the best track record with feelings.

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Bring me your suffering.
The rattle roar of broken bones.
Bring me the riot in your heart.
Angry, wild and raw.
Bring it all.
I am not afraid of the dark.

Mia Hollow

what if you meet your soulmate, at the wrong time?
Treyah Tainn

Treyah hadn't expected him to respond. She had expected him to brush her declaration aside, or reply to her like she was a needy younger sibling, someone he had to tolerate through their current circumstances... but he didn't. It took a moment for the words to sink in, but far from liberating her of her misery, it only made her feel worse. He had a mate and a daughter, she had no right to say what she had but she did it anyway and now he was asking if he was the wrong one. Something constricted painfully in her chest, its presence painted clearly on her face. She had to swallow around the lump that formed at the back of her throat, her own response hoarse as she tried to process all the dark and miserable feelings that were beginning to flood her senses. "No." But it didn't make her right. She drew in a shaky breath as she settled herself along the Rigel's flank.

What on earth were they going to do now?

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
She gave him an answer he was seeking if only to try and battle the guilt. His moved to brush his still aching crown against the side of her face if she'd let him. It was a mystery she had decided to tell him now after he had hit an all-time low. Granted after his latest burst he didn't feel so pent up. There was a hollowness where again once reigned. That hollowness now held the words of Treyah's confession.

"You deserve a better love than me." A weak smile tugged at the corners of his lips, a hidden sadness behind his gaze. Maybe he would become what they always joked about. Another boy. Perhaps he was a teenage crush that he had taken for something more. Then there was the sunshine ray that said he was a true love.

Were they both just hungry for more than what they had ever been offered?
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
what if you meet your soulmate, at the wrong time?
Treyah Tainn

Despite the heavy dread that was pressing down on her shoulders, threatening to push her into the earth beneath her paws, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply leaning back into Kerb's touch. She tried to laugh when he said that she deserved better, but it clearly sounded hollow and bitter, even to her ears. "No I don't. I don't deserve any love at all. I'm terrible." She couldn't even keep her siblings safe. She didn't deserve her place in the pack and she most certainly didn't deserve someone like the wolf beside her seeing her as any more than the burden she was.

And she shouldn't continue to add to the load she already imposed on him by being so lenient of those that might mean to take advantage of him. "Next time I won't stop to talk. I promise."

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
"Take me, take me back to your bed
I love you so much that it hurts my head
I don't mind you under my skin
I'll let the bad parts in, the bad parts in
Well you're my favorite bird and when you sing
I really do wish you'd wear my ring"

- Degausser by Brand New

The Rigel male made soft shushing sounds, joke or not he wouldn't stand to hear her speak like that. "You deserve love more than anyone I know and you're certainly not terrible." Kerberos knew she deserved more than love. He had watched her pour her being into this pack just for it to keep crumbling at the corners. If anyone was at fault it was him. Perhaps he should have been more supportive in his role of a leader instead of crying over woes in his own corner of the world.

Little did he know that they felt the same on the inside.

"It's not the talking, Treyah. You just can't be so forgiving of everyone." He sighed softly. "Not everyone wandering in is making an accident. I get defensive because I don't want any more harm done to us. I'm trying to protect us from whatever or whoever might wander in unannounced." He would feel guilt over practically tearing into the kid but it was out of love and fear that he had done it. He was still a good wolf, right?
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

She might not have believed that she deserved love, but she could agree with his reasoning for snapping at Garmir and the young wolf (though the latter didn't really pose much of a threat really). "I understand, really, I do. You're right, with everything that has been going on a little caution would go a long way." She leaned into his flank again, nose catching onto the hint of something worth scavenging with her dying words. "Do you think we should check that out?" Worst case they might stumble across a predator that needed dealing with, but more likely they would find something worthy of the caches, and at this time of year, every little bit helped.