390 Users Online
Oleander, Bing, Apollo, Google

knit pickings are slim — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

As they walked Bastet gave Moon a tap under her chin causing a hum to vibrate in her throat. She asked what position the duel eye woman was interested in and was pleasantly surprised to hear she wanted to be an Advisor. Her smile widened as mercury orbs fell on her new found friend. "I think thats a wonderful idea!" With Kajika now leading there wasnt anyone to fill the teacher or advisor roles that he sought. So it made Moon happy to hear that Bastet not only wanted to remain within the cove but also to work towards a role. "Have ya talked to Kajika about it yet?" she asked purely out of curiosity. Usually she was the second to know things, it would be a breath of fresh air to know something first. Not that the woman would ever hold it against her onyx friend.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Bastet Akhenaten

"Good, I was hoping you'd approve. I haven't yet spoke with Kajika, but I plan on passing the idea along to him. I actually wanted your opinion first." she said with a smile, glad that the dark woman approved her of idea. It was a job she'd done often, though not official, and she was happy to offer her services to those she had quickly grown to call her family. She was confident that she would do them well, at least with the title her opinions would be taken with more merit than before. She knew that she had plenty of work to do, and her first was to get in good with the leads, gain their trust so that she could effectively do her job and already she felt a bond with the female lead, Kajika though was a different story. He was a very well versed wolf, stubborn in his ways and convincing him might take more work but she was sure that eventually he would respect her ideas and allow her to do her job as specified."So, with that out of the way, and with your stamp of approval, is there anything else you'd like from me?" she asked the female lead, knowing that if they were done she could possibly go find something to busy herself with before finding Kajika. 

look her in the eyes, see her soul blazing

Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The duel eyed ebony woman said she hadnt spoken to Kajika yet but instead wanted her opinion first. The corners of her inky lips pulled up slightly in a small smile. Someone wanted her opinion first? It was a nice changed of pace. While she loved her co-lead it was nice to know something before he did. "I appreciate that ya value my opinion" she said her tone genuinely appreciative. They walked for a few moments in silence before Bastet spoke once more. She asked if there was anything else Moon wanted from her. "Not that I can think of" the cove matriarch replied honestly giving her subordinate a smile. "Anythin' else ya need from me?" she just wanted to make sure that she could do everything for her packmate. If there wasnt anything else then the two could part ways.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten

She nodded her head in response to the dark woman, a smile spread the length of her lips when she thanked her for wanting her opinion and the woman couldn't help but bump her leader, shaking her head in an effort to explain to the woman that as her leader she was very important to her. "Of course I respect your opinion." she mentioned with a wag of her tail. It felt good to have a woman on her side, especially one that had clout and she only hoped that her relationship would continue to blossom as she intertwined herself with more characters of the Cove. It seemed that their conversation had come to an end but she was certain that she would meet up with the dark beauty once more, probably to speak further on advising but she was intent on finding the male lead soon. "No, but I am sure we will cross paths again, in fact I expect it." she winked, standing a moment or two longer in case the woman had anything else left to say before she turned on her paws in search of Kajika.

-fade out thread--