Google, Finley, Bing, Lillia, Vanadis

Homegoing — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

Celandine moved alongside him at a manageable pace, lest her wrist give her any trouble. Pale paws pulled her forward without any real destination in mind. Anywhere was fine as long as she found herself away from the hustle of subordinate life for a moment. When Deadlock's question came, she rose a brow. "Hmm. I'm not one to pass up a hunt, but I prefer running." Running, walking, traveling. She had the itchy paws her mother's family was infamous for, though she wished she could say otherwise. "And I don't mind the water when it's warm, either." She'd always loved water. Even when she was little, and the rain used to pool in small puddles around the magnolias. "I'm far too impatient for fishing though." She offered the last bit with a giggle.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Hero who has 40 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Deadlock Soule
He took a mental note that she liked to run, the thrill of the chase had always made him feel invincible therefore he understood why she preferred the activity but he wasn't quite one for running without a cause. He had to have something to chase, a target to go after, and in his case the bigger the target the better the reward. "You look like you make a fine runner. Were you a scout or something?" he asked, head cocking to the side. Her slender physique was hard to miss, he figured that what ever she did, it surely wasn't lingering behind the border for too long. "I don't mind the water either but I prefer land better. Anything past my legs and I refuse." he chuckled, nodding his head when she mentioned fishing. "I'm actually not too bad at it. Fishing that is...maybe I can teach you a thing or two when its not too cold and the weather is warm." he winked, keeping a steady pace alongside her. "What do like about Quaking Vale?" he wondered, shooting the questions out easily.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Ready to fade and I can start a new one in the Lagoon? Possibly just before claiming? :)

"Not officially, but I did quite a bit of scouting when we were in the monadnock." She spent more than a few nights running errands for Craw, but that was another time. Another life. "Are you an aspiring hunter then?" The Vale certainly had a need for one. 

A coy smile graced her lips as he stated his apprehension to deep water. "Hmm. Maybe we can change that?" She let her tail swing loosely behind her, while cocking her head to the side. In that moment she was the perfect picture of sweetness, though anyone who truly knew her would think differently. 

His question came as a surprise, causing her delicates brows to furrow. "Honestly? There isn't a lot I like about the Vale. It's dark, it's gloomy, and it's so... hidden. I don't like being tucked away like this." She paused, waiting to see his reaction before continuing. "But the wolves here.. They're worth surrounding yourself with, you know?"

(This post was last modified: Jan 29, 2018, 07:00 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Deadlock Soule
Sorry for the wait!!! I havent had too much muse for Deadlock but I'm getting back to the swing of things...

His ear perked to attention at each detailed bit of information she provided, hanging on to each word as she spilled tidbits of her life with him and for a moment he actually felt special--but then he remembered that he had asked her these questions. "I would love to put my hunting skills to the test" he admitted, the task had never been a daunting one for him, in fact it came quite easy and with the lush land that the Lore had he figured there were plenty of prey that he could help the Vale feast on.

She went on the discuss what she liked, or rather didn't like about the pack and he felt that his ears had come to his crown and a look of concern crossed his features. If she didn't like it here than what could she possibly have in mind to replace it? He personally didn't mind the fact that the pack was tucked away but he knew that eventually living in a place so dark and gloomy could get to a wolf of any background. "I see, well I"m sorry the pack can't offer what you were looking for." he started off, wondering how he could possibly follow up. "I'll come with you if you have another pack in mind." he said, turning to see what she'd think of his decision to follow with her. He had no opinion on the other wolves, he hadn't associated with many of them since joining, instead he preferred to be by the side of the pale beauty.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
@Deadlock Feel free to archive!!

"Don't be sorry. I'm sure I'll grow to like it in time, and if not... Well, I might just have to take you up on that offer." Her second sentence was offered with a playful wink, and a smile. Cela certainly liked the sound of Deadlock saying that he'd come with her. She wasn't one to pass up a sure bet. "Maybe somewhere warm, where sunlight hits every corner?" Sweet sarcasm laced her tongue as she spoke, making it easy to spot that she wasn't entirely serious about what she was saying. It felt nice to joke like that. Especially in such a dark, dank place.

{Fade.}

Inactive V. Subordinate
Deadlock Soule
He leaned into her, a soft hum released from his maw when she played along with him, it was a side he had not yet saw from the pale woman and it felt good to finally get some kind of emotion out of her. Her usual stone faced approach had helped him to respect her but seeing her more feminine and approachable made him yearn for her company even more and he followed much closer to her in the after math, eager for what was next. "That sounds good to me." he mentioned with a smile of his own and followed alongside her in silence, not wanting to miss another minute.

--fade---