(See All?) Announcements
848 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam, Magg

Will the Mountains Ever Go Away? — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
He seemed surprised to know that she had been apart of the pack for nearly a month, even apologizing to her for not introducing himself any sooner, but than when she thought about it she too had been slacking and hadn't introduced herself any sooner. She supposed she could have went around and met more wolves but she had been too preoccupied with getting familiar with the pack land and it had paid off tremendously; her lungs no longer stung from the low oxygen. She smiled, "I apologize myself, I have been too busy trying to get used to this mountain. It's been years since I've had to live on one." she said, happy to hear that she was meeting one of the oldest members of the pack, it truly was an honor. "I had my own share of disappearances but I promised Kajika that was no longer an issue. I am here to stay as well, for the long haul." she wanted to make sure that he knew the information as well. "do you have someone special to keep you grounded here? That often helps." she asked, knowing that it had helped in her situation.

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! On mobile sorry for the short post

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 132

It was good to know that he wasn't the only one being anti social, but at the same time Tagg found it mildly concerning. Everyone had their reasons, of course, but if the pack was full of members who didn't interact, they wouldn't make a very strong pack.

He wondered if Kajika had a similar deal with Bastet as he had with the beta, though there's was likely less threat of bodily harm should she disappear again.  Tagg certainly had a strange relationship with his best friend.

Her next question brought a smile to the veteran's face. He nodded, spacing out almost dreamily. "Yes, my mate and my son. Moon and I had Chan last year, but he's missing now." This statement brought him back to reality and his ears drooped again.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
No worries :D

She didn't elaborate on any details about her disappearances, they were her burden alone and would only cause a sense of unrest in the wolves she shared this border with. She knew that Kajika trusted her, he was kind in that way and saw the good in nearly every wolf who crossed his path but not ever wolf was like the male lead and not everyone could trust that she would be loyal to her word and the pack. They had every right for concern, but Bastet helped to alleviate some of this concern by keeping her past where it lay and continued on with the present--he had a pup and a mate, perfect. "Moon, as in Moonshadow? I met her recently, a very fine lady you have." she smiled, thoughts of the dark woman entered her mind but the smile disappeared when she recalled that his cub had gone missing. Again, she avoided digging further into the topic of Chan by way of not provoking any emotion. "I am sure he will return, give it time." she assured him as best she could, and changed the topic accordingly. "We should get out of this storm, maybe higher up will be better?" she said, feeling another strange gust rock her dark frame. A part of her felt fear, worry that the whirling combination of wind and snow would interfere with their vision and cause a misstep but she was confident that Tagg was familiar with these mountains and waited for him to take the lead.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! 

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 

Tagg was glad to hear that his wife at least had met the newcomer. He felt his chest swell with pride for the woman he loved. She was doing so well as leader, despite not wanting the role. He chuckled  "She is quite amazing."

Bastet assured him that Chan would return. He sighed.  "I keep hoping he will, but I'm worried that he has gotten hurt. Maybe I should go look for him." He mused, almost to himself. Instead of pursuing the thought, Tagg nodded at her suggestion and started picking his way back down along the mountain to return to the den.

"Speech"  Thought

l
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Mind if we fade this one out? It was a great thread, we need another :D

Seeing his smile, the way he was practically dancing at his spot with admiration for his woman made a smile creep along the length of his jaws, heart pumping loudly in her chest. She was happy to know that the couple were fairing well, even despite the tragedy of losing their son, and wondered if they would breed once more for the sake of their missing son. She nodded her head, pressing her shoulder against the larger bone of the males and continued up the scale of the mountain so that they could avoid the mess of a storm that had yet to stop. She was sure that eventually this would all blow over and the sadness he was feeling would be a forgotten memory. "Your son, what does he look like?" she finally mentioned, wanting the information just in case she would see him along the borders during one of her many patrols.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
{ooc}Tagg gets back at the end of March and he's going to want to check in on everybody. [/b]

Tagg ducked his head against the wind, single eye squinting to maintain as much visibility as possible. One ear remained turned towards Bastet to catch any words. She asked after Chan.

"He's a little darker than me, and he has one green eye and one silver, like his mom's." He smiled thinking about how handsome his boy was going to be when he was full grown. He was proud of his child already, and that made his absence all the harder to bear.
l
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
He described the youth to her and she took note of it for future reference. She hoped that he would be found but just in case she would use the information to keep an eye out on the pup but a part of her knew that it would probably be hopeless to search for him forever--eventually he would return home. They always did find their way back, even if it took longer than usual, he would be reunited with his parents and the pack once more. "Noted, I will keep a look out for him." she acknowledged, forcing herself against the wind as they made their way out of the violent storm.

--fade thread--