(See All?) Announcements
363 Users Online
Oleander, Juniper, Apollo, Bing, Google, Atara

now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Takes place after Lilith's join thread so dated for 12/14; open to @Lilith only.

the devil is & always will

Things were certainly looking up for the Ridge, which had just recently been dwindling nearly down into nonexistence and was now picking up at a blessedly fast pace. Lilith's appearance today was a reminder up this upward swing, and had him in quite the happy mood as he walked at her side, intent on giving her a tour of the pack land. He supposed he was, too, glad to see her again. Things would certainly be different than they had been at the Dell for her, and he couldn't help but be thoroughly interested in seeing how she would adapt.

With a knock of his shoulder against hers, he threw her a grin.

"Didn't know you were such a romantic," he teased, referring to her glorifying description of the Willows pack.

be a gentleman.
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith

Finally! Slender legs moved lightly, keeping step beside him. Right where she liked it, as she took note of the different points of the pack lands. The dominant willows made her feel secure. Even somewhat hidden. The Dell had sorta been like that, but these trees were so different. Offering a lot more. She was definitely out of her element here, and certainly had her work cut out for her. But, conquering a new challenge was part of the fun. Something the Dell had not offered her in a long time. This was nice, familiar. Walking as if they hadn't really parted, and no one to try to pull him away. An amused laugh tickled her throat. Pleased she was still a bit of a mystery.

"You can't know all my secrets," she murmured with a smirk, throwing her shoulder back against his. He could decide which way to take that. But, she was only getting started. "So what is your favorite spot?" She inquired, a hundred other questions on her tongue.

(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 06:43 PM by Lilith.)
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven chuckled back, already enjoying their little reunion. She had certainly made things more enjoyable while he had been down and out in the Dell's care, not that the others hadn't also attended to him thoroughly. Lilith had been the easiest to get along with, the one he connected with best.

"Well, lucky I like to be on my toes," he returned, picking up the pace just a bit. Maybe that was the basis of their relationship. Figuring out who was keeping up with who.

"My favorite spot," he repeated then under his breath. He hadn't really thought of it before, and a particular place did not come to mind. There were so many memories here, good and bad, but he supposed his favorite place to be anymore was the pack den, asleep wedged between @Ravenna and @Leotie and snuggled against Roman and Nicolo. That would sound rather lame, though, and certainly wasn't anything he could show her now.

He turned his paws south, toward the pack's main water source and past it, where the Willows gave way to the fields.

"It's better at night, but I'll show you."

be a gentleman.