(See All?) Announcements
294 Users Online
Bing, Google

Black as midnight, black as pitch — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

There was no doubt in the pale fae's mind that Ravenna was tough. The girl had somehow worked her way up through the ranks, and then continued to hold her place as a yearling. If Celandine had been in that spot at her age, there's no telling where they'd all be by now. "I wonder what she's got in mind." Maybe she had a suitor or two? That would certainly cement her place. At least for a little while. 

Morganna's following question caught Celandine off-guard. Truth be told, she hadn't given any thought to spring, or how that would work if she challenged up. Maybe it was because she was under the impression that Morg would have the kids, but her? "Yeah, once we're settled in the new place I'll challenge up. Give Niles a little bit more time, ya'know?" And then the more pressing question. "I don't know about spring, or who I'd even have. I figure we'll cross that bridge if we get to it?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel
Morganna Archer

A small grin tugged at the corner of Morganna's mouth. It wasn't any surprise to her that Celandine was unsure about having children of her own. She had always been awkward with the cubs until they were older, stepping in when they were in any real danger but otherwise leaving them to their own devices. It wasn't dissimilar to the way she raised her own children and perhaps once they were her own she would be able to wrap her heart around the nurturing part of it... (though nobody could deny the den confinement at the start was quite literally the worst). "Well, yer know I'll be there ter help, whatever yer decide." It wasn't like she hadn't wrapped her head around a larger than usual litter by now anyway.

-thread fade-
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]