(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jethro

The woods are lovely, dark and deep — Quaking Vale 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Getting the move underway! No posting order! Trying to only tag people once. @Niles @Tikhon @Celandine @Renier @Maeve @Sovanna @Pietro @Deadlock
There's a road that takes me home
Morganna Archer

Itchy paws didn't even begin to describe the urge Morganna had to leave. With Castel's absence, her purpose was gone. There was only so much she could do for her brothers while they remained over here, tucked away from the rest of their family, and she could sense that her own children were drawing near. It was time for them to leave this place behind. The Archer turned her head towards the bare tree tops, a summoning howl sent out to the rest of the pack. It was time to move, they had a long journey ahead. There was nothing to tie them here anymore.

Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine wasted no time in heeding Morganna's call. There was no need to say goodbye, or give the place a once-over. It held no special place in her heart, and honestly she was quite happy to be rid of it. The Vale never belonged to them. Maybe it belonged to Niles once, or Castel, or the wolves who lived here before them, but even that was a stretch. If they loved it, why would they have left it to ruin?

Swinging by the communal area to grab Maeve, Celandine made her way towards the sound of Morganna's voice. Now they could all make something that was entirely theirs, and rid themselves of Quaking Vale.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Hero who has 40 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Deadlock Soule
He stopped what he was doing to answer Morganna's call, coming into the clearing to see but two other wolves waiting patiently next to the queen. He had no idea what this meeting was about, his relationship with Morganna was small and nonexistent but she was his leader and he followed their rules without complaint. His eyes traveled to a wolf he had grown remotely close to, Celandine, and offered her a smile before settling some ways from her and the younger girl that had accompanied her. He could sense from this meeting alone that there was a special bond that these women held, something Celandine had only briefly went over as if it were casual, nothing serious, but Deadlock had begun to think otherwise. He glanced at Morganna and dipped his head low respectfully before turning his head in the direction he expected the others to come, wondering what this meeting could possibly be about.
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Since Castel's death the Agouti felt an uneasiness being in Quaking vale. There were changed happening, new wolves he had yet to meet but the biggest was the new female lead decided it was time to move the pack. Tikhon wasn't sure how he felt about this but he went along at least for now. He didn't know what else he would do if this didn't work out but worth all of these wolves who seemed to know or be related to each other he couldn't help feeling that perhaps his time with them might be over

Still at Morganna’s call he went as he was still a wolf of the pack no matter what his feelings were. When he reached where the call had come from he two other wolves and Morganna waiting. He stated at the edges of the group for the time being as they waited for the others to join.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Within the last few weeks a lot has happened, and Maeve's body was definitely still feeling the side effects of it all."Man, I need t' get out more." the fae huffed, contemplating whether or not she needed yet another nap today. But then Morganna was calling, and then Celandine showed up to collect her. Welp, so much for that idea. With a smile, Maeve got up to accompany her beloved friend, honestly too tired to even let out a single complaint. Even if a meeting was the last thing she wanted to do today.

Soon after they arrived, a particular male that she didn't quite care to get to know showed up. She felt physically sick at the sight of him smiling at Cella. Who did he think he was? Was there something between the pair? No, there couldn't of been. Celandine would of told her, right? No, it's nothing. It's gotta be nothing. 'He'd be sittin' next t' her if there was somethin', prob'ly.' She sighed. Man, it certainly was time to try and get over her little crush now, wasn't it? A bit pathetic to be feeling so strongly against a simple act such as smiling. 'N' she's gonna end up with someone, someday. N' I don't stand a chance..So..' Gah, come on already, let's just get this whole thing over with.

(This post was last modified: Jan 08, 2018, 09:04 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Grey who has 228 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Niles Archer Lyall
Niles had a gut-feeling that they would be leaving soon, and by 'soon' he realized it was within a matter of moments. He felt better now, weighed down only by a fraction of his sorrow, but the depression and acceptance of her absence had yet to fully run its course. Just a while ago, he had run to Ephemeral Apse and remained there for as long as he could before he knew it was time to leave.

"Please come with me," he whispered to the frozen moss underfoot.

The air remained still and the trees refused to creak overhead. The winter cold simply engulfed him as he spoke to the empty clearing where the little pink-purple flowers had once been... where she had once been. "You know I won't make it if I have to leave you here." His chest heaved with a dry sob, anguishing over the idea of having to leave Castel there - even if he knew that she was no longer with her physical form, her body, and that the Old Gods had already taken her well and far away into the Realm Beyond. He had no choice, though; he would have to leave this place behind. He would always have memories of it (good ones, too) and he would always remember her, framed by those white-and-black tree trunks and forever-golden Aspen leaves.

He sniffled as Morganna's call came up through the forest in the west. It was time to go.

Grey eyes took in the quiet little hideaway one last time - and, for the slightest moment when he felt the hairs of his shoulders stand on edge, he thought maybe he sensed that Castel decided to run from the place, all too eager to lead him away from it all. With a sprint that ate up the ground and sent snow flying, Niles ran to where the pack had already gathered. Morganna stood on her own, surrounded by her faithful duo, Celandine and Maeve. Then there was Tikhon and Deadlock, two others who had opted to stay - well, maybe until now. Eager eyes scanned the subordinates as he strode to his sister's side; on her chin he left a respectful kiss of his tongue and light, affectionate nibble of his teeth. If he had been a little more dominant, he might have actually clasped her whole muzzle in his jaws, but this was her plan and he was just along for the ride. Maybe when they left this place, he would figure out where they truly stood with one another.

He took a mental count. They still needed the cousins (Pietro and Sovanna), Renier and, of course, Skoll. The corners of his mouth drew downward...
[Image: grey-autumn2014sigNILES.png]
we can say goodbye, just head home, but if we're going to be alone
Chimera is currently traveling with Niles and may hop into this IC thread!
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

Today was the day. He'd known it was coming and was just doing a double check that they hadn't left any valuable morsels behind. It was also just nice to go for a solo walk with his thoughts. He liked the Quaking Vale itself, but the lands beyond it he couldn't say the same for. They knew where they rather be. Where they needed to be.

It didn't take long to work his way to her. He was pleased to see a good amount of them had gathered. Eyes shuffled between them, still amused Deadlock had found his way to them, but it didn't show in the moment. He walked closer he was a little concerned Skoll hadn't showed, and the younger duo. He wanted to be on the move as much as Morganna did. He wasn't sure who all would go.

Closer, he was mindful of his posture, and he greeted her and Niles with a simple nod of his lowered head. Why the hierarchy wasn't the way he wanted it, he saw no need to make it an issue for the time being. One change at a time seemed rough enough. So he found a vacant spot by Deadlock to wait.

[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

Sovie hadn’t been in the Vale long, but it was long enough to go stir crazy. She was anxiously awaiting her first assignment. Morgana had mentioned running messages between her and Greer to keep the never-stopping girl on her toes… but it appeared she would not be the only one who would be moving. The howl reached her ears, causing them to perk up as her nose twitched, running towards the scene. She was quite the distance, able to make out the howl though it was faint. It was clear she was to be included in it. She grinned as she arrived, seeing everyone starting to gather around them. She dipped her head to her cousin before taking a seat near the front of the pack.

Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pietro Archer
Pietro had heard Morganna's call from quite a distance away, and instead of sprinting for her, as most of the pack seemed to be so eager to do, the younger wolf took his time by trotting along. It would be a long journey for all of them, but moreso for himself - if he were to head all the way up to see if Askan and his little pack were doing alright. Which he planned to do, and needed to tell his cousin about as soon as he got to the others.

Brushing his flank affectionately against Sovanna's side as he approached them, the mercury-eyed boy padded straight up to Morg and tapped his nose against her muzzle. "While I would love to travel with you, I have something I need to check up on up north. I should only be a few days behind - a week, at most. Is that alright with you?" he asked, glancing between Niles and Morganna. "There was a small pack forming up north without a healer, and I want to be sure that they're not in need of anything." Though it's not like you're worth anything as a medic, of course, his mind whispered traitorously, reminding him that he had failed at helping heal Niles' little mate only a month or so ago. But he'd be damned if he wasn't going to do his best for the rest of his life. "I won't be long."
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

As the wolves filtered in answering her call she concealed a small sigh of relief. It was no surprise that Celandine was the first, trailing in with a battered and miserable Maeve. She hadn't enquired as to what the girl had done to invoke the ire of whoever had gotten hold of her, although she probably should have... if she had any intention of sticking around to see if it was neighbours she'd pissed off.

The girls were followed closely by Deadlock, a wolf she really had to make time for once they were settled, if they didn't get the opportunity to converse while travelling and then one of the originals, Tikhon. Her brother's kiss was met with an affectionate rumble as he claimed his place beside her, a broad smile thrown to Renier as he filtered in and took up a place beside Deadlock. The last to filter in were the youngest, Sovanna eager as ever and Pietro wanting to visit friends in the north before joining them. "Alright, but don't get distracted by plants on yer way back okay?" She gently teased Pietro, masking the worry that was building in the absence of her other brother.

With a tilt of her head she indicated that they should move out, "Time ter get goin', I'll catch yers up." She offered in a way that might only be cryptic to Tikhon and Deadlock. She had every intention of rounding up Skoll, who was probably just settling down for the day, and herding him after the rest of them if she had to chew his tail the whole way to the lagoon. He wasn't getting away now she had him back.

-thread fade-
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]