(See All?) Announcements
270 Users Online
Bing, Google, Miriam

And miles to go before I sleep — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
There was nothing that could be done for Niles mate. The information left a heaviness in her gut. Although Sven did not give a damn about Niles in any sense of the manner and Ravenna very much did not care for him after what he had done either, Ravenna still couldn't help but be pained by the information. She knew what the loss of a mate could do. Saw it on her mother. Saw it now in her uncle. But to have lost a love so early in the game, taken away before they had a chance to enjoy their whole lives together? The silver girl didn't know if that made it better or worse off.

Her ears flattened against her skull but she spoke nothing, only nodding in acknowledgment and went on to listen to her older sister as she explained that Renier was with her and their brother, Skoll, as well. She said he was doing better but for that she wasn't sure what she meant. Ravenna thought perhaps 'personality wise' that maybe his arrogance, defiance and all around chaotic nature had subsided. She was unaware of what had gone down in Devilsbite Dell.

As Morganna finished up Sven was all ready to leave, having really not wanting anything to do with her but came because, well, this was his pack. He nipped her ear and beckoned Leotie to follow which then Leotie rubbed under her chin in goodbye for the time. Ravenna's muzzle curled in silent snarl at Sven's nip, a common feature for them and then tongue licked out to Leotie as she came to her. In moments they were gone and Ravenna's attention turned back to her sister. "Of course I'll visit. Besides, I have to come meet the kids when they come around." She spoke and reached out, offering a snug of a wolfish hug to her sister before she headed off. Adeltra offered a similar exit of her own to Ravenna, saying she was going off on her runs.

After a moment or two of watching her sister head off, Ravenna too turned back towards home and made her exit off the territory borders.