(See All?) Announcements
405 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

like a drunk in a midnight choir — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
One more post from you unless Nin has some questions then I'll close it with a fade <3

The falter of the woman’s smile didn’t go unnoticed and the girl simply attributed them to some sad memories. She didn’t want to dredge them up so she said no more on the subject, but she had at least wanted to pay that respect. Then, Nineva’s smile returned at her invitation. A happy wag moved her tail at the look. She decided she liked the woman’s smile. She had looked so serious when she’d first approached. Of course, Addy always liked it when wolves smiled, but it seemed to really suit the silver woman.

Yet again, with the ever changing emotions that seemed to sweep over the Hervok’s face, the smile was lost to a grim line. The loss of the Ridge founder was certainly tragic, even more so when one knew the full events that had transpired, and Adeltra frequently found herself a little sad that she’d never been able to meet the matriarch wolf to wolf. Of course, if Elettra hadn’t passed away there was also the chance that Addy wouldn’t have been born at all. It was bittersweet, truly, and while she was never glad that Elettra had passed she knew that things had had a way of working themselves out.

It seemed that Nineva still had some things to do before she took up Addy’s offer and to this she gave an understanding nod. It was why she hadn’t told her to follow her to the borders or anything. She wasn’t that crass. The dark girl just hoped that she would be able to find her way soon. Though they hadn’t exchanged a lot of words other than information about the Ridge, she still found that she liked talking to her new friend. At least, that’s what she considered her. Okay! Maybe when you come I can show you some of my favorite spots. Rav usually lets me show my new friends some of them if she likes the wolf. I’m sure she’ll like you if Aunt Elettra did! I hope you get your, uh, ‘ducks in a row’ soon, she replied happily. Addy may have been showing signs of being a right proper diplomat, but the fact that she was still a child shone through in her comment about wanting to show her new friend around.

You got any other questions? she asked. She knew that their conversation was likely over if the silver woman didn’t and she was okay with that. They could both be on their way and closer to their reunion.

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2018, 06:43 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

call me up

cause i will always be there

The girl continued to be pleasant, and Nineva's smile easily returned. Despite the weight of what had been touched on, Adeltra's sunny and polite disposition worked perfectly to smooth over any distress the subject matter might have caused. Nineva noted this affinity of hers, and wondered if in a few years it wouldn't be the dark, sunny-eyed girl at her borders delivering the Ridge's news. Or, maybe, she would one day take this Ravenna's place as a leader. She was certainly on the right track for it all.

"None that come to mind," Nineva responded, and gave her a toothy little smile. "I'll head off, let you get back home. I will see you again soon, Adeltra."

Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Nineva revealed she had no other questions and bid her goodbye, telling her she’d see her soon. The girl grinned and nodded, “See ya soon, Nineva,” she replied before turning and heading on her way home. She had a lot to talk to Ravenna and Sven about so that they wouldn’t be surprised of confused by the silver woman’s presence when she showed up at their borders. She wanted their next interaction to go as smoothly as the first, because that meant that she’d have more time to show her around. Boy, wouldn’t that be fun! The dark girl picked up her pace a little, a pleased smile on her features.

Fade

[Image: sW4OLm.png]