(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Bing, Google

A frozen heart beat under the snow, I've been waiting, ready to grow. — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha was uncertain of her location at time time being, but surprisingly enough hadn't found herself growing frustrated yet because of it. Traveling wasn't exactly a forte of hers, partial to blame being her young age, but at the very least it had been pretty enjoyable thus far. Even if she was lost, she had a sense of freedom now that'd she'd never experienced in the past. She was also spending quite a tremendous chunk of time with new and unseen bits of nature. Even in the winter months, the former supreme found every bit of wildlife as memorizing as she'd though in the the warmer months. Something about snow, the way it made everything glitter, yeah. That was a satisfying sight. "Even the moon cycle make's sense right now, Heh. I think I made the right decision." the fae smirked. Last quarter, the perfect moon for clearing out unwanted wolves and feelings, exactly what she needed right now. Exactly what she was doing.

"Ah!" The young pup exclaimed as she'd seemingly found herself an abandoned den site. Though the weather conditions weren't necessarily bad enough to put it into good use just yet, the fae made sure to take note of it's location the best she could just in case the future called for a place to stay in solitude. Though it was getting a bit late, depending on how far the remaining sunlight took her she could end up using it regardless. She was cautious upon entry, though no immediate scents screamed 'occupied' to her. "Could be some sleeping bears, though.." She whispered, peering around on the inside. 'Sure is pretty.. Oh, some of it seems to be blocked off!' What a shame. Curiosity wanted to know what was on the other side, though it'd likely not end well if she tried to dig her way through the rubble. "I could make my pack here someday." She grinned, stopping momentarily to bask in future plans.

Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
His path through the south was uneven and he took his time. Escaping the trees just to the north gave him a sense of freedom. The branches no longer drooped towards the ground with a haunting presence. Instead, he had wandered through barren lands. He almost struggled to plow through all the snow with his small height. The Balik was on the lookout for shelter. Just somewhere to hunker down for a night or two while he planned his future.

He found an opening in the earth and without a second thought, he broke through the snow to dive inside. A heavy oof leaving him as he met the stone floor. Ungraceful as ever he tried to get back up on his paws. But a sound echoing caused him to halt in a crouched position. Selwyn yellow eyes squinted as the colorless boy tried to pinpoint where the voice was coming from. His face seemed to crinkle as he caught the word pack.

He hadn't found the source yet but he called out regardless. "D-do you own this place?" The voice hadn't sounded old enough but he didn't exactly know how packs worked.
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Huh?" The fae spun around in order to face her newly arrived company. A young boy, perhaps around her own age. She'd been so engulfed in her own thoughts that she hadn't heard him coming, a mistake she'd be better for never making again. "Oh.." She replied softly, taking a moment to collect her thoughts. If he was asking her, that meant he'd never before been here either, correct? "Not necessarily, although I was contemplating whether or not I should stay here for the night. It's getting rather cold, and I believe this place has been abandoned for quite some time. Why do you ask?" Perhaps he knew something she didn't, or perhaps he just shared the same thought process. She'd hoped for the latter.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
Needless to say, Caelean had not been expecting the flood of words that seemed to be laced with an elegance he so clearly lacked. His mouth parted with a bit of awe. Awkwardly he closed his mouth trying to get his tongue to catch up with his brain. "I, uh," Bumbling Fool should have been what his mother named him because Caelean certainly didn't live up to his (unknown) namesake. "was looking to stay. Just didn't want to step on any toes." He gave a rather half motivated shrug of his shoulders as he looked away from the tall female.

He didn't bother hiding the fact that he was intimidated by her. She spoke like he imagined someone important would and she was taller than anyone he had ever seen with his own two eyes. "But if you're staying, I can leave?" The words flowed more like a question and less like a statement. He didn't really want to but he would if she wanted.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Hmm, the male seemed nice enough. Perhaps a bit below the intelligence she was used to dealing with, but that wasn't anything worth casting him away over. "You don't have to, though the decision really is yours alone to make. Like I said, I don't own this place." She smiled softly at him, hoping it'd ease his nerves a bit. "Plus, I've been away from home for nearly a week now. You're the first outsider I've come across, considering my current mission, I'd likely even go as far as to say the Moon Mother intended on us meeting." Though of course that was just speculation. There could be another reason behind this stranger suddenly showing up, however it was a bit too late, and cold, to scry over it now.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
Uh, alright. He thought inwardly. The choice was his and he awkwardly settled onto his rear in a pile of snow - something he had brought in with his tumbling appearance - as if to signal his decision. The cave was big enough for the two of them anyway. In all honesty, he likely could have found somewhere to sleep without drawing attention to himself. Yet he had taken the hard way through this and made himself known to her.

"Moon Mother? Is that what you call your mom?" A look of genuine interest settled across the young Balik's face. It was an interesting title but he wasn't going to judge. "If so I kind of hate to, uh, disappoint but I don't think I've run into your mom." Which went without saying that he didn't know anything about this girl prior to him barging into the cavern.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Wait, Uhm. What? No? My mother's name is Anahera?" Sure, the ladies back at Devilsbite Dell were magnificent beings, but to go as far as to call them the Moon Goddess was honestly a bit offensive. Plus, if he'd really ran into her mother, she'd be more concerned with hearing about how he'd managed to escape so fast without help than with the fact that he'd actually met her. "Oh, Wait. You wouldn't know what I was talking about, would you? Yeah, My apologies." That's right, her father had mentioned other paths and beliefs outside of the Dell before. She supposed this wolf likely wouldn't know anything about her Goddess then, considering the fact.

With a quiet sigh, the fae contemplated whether or not getting into this specific topic was necessary. Though again, with her current goal, it'd be a little silly not to at least try and go for an explanation. However; whether or not her company would find the subject the least bit intriguing was to be determined. "The moon, you're at least familiar with that much. To me, she is a deity. She rules over us as a protector, a mother, if you will. She's very important you see."

Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
His hearing must have been really really messed up. Maybe he had snow in his ears? The name that fell from her lips sounded nothing like the title he had just heard her speak. Before he could try and rectify the situation it seemed she had. His head nodded softly to agree with her. The boy happily accepted her apologie despite still feeling a bit confused.

Truthfully, Caelean would have been happy to leave the awkward situation behind them. Granted her words caught his interest. The girl went on to call the moon a she and even called the moon a mother. Moon Mother suddenly made less sense than before but the Balik wasn't gonna quip at her kind informative lesson. "Where did you learn that? And what is she protecting us from?" Was there something else that the small boy needed to be scared of in this world?
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Ah, both of the questions he'd asked were actually quite wonderful, leading Macha to believe that perhaps he was a little more competent than she'd originally pinned him for, though in a way that almost made her feel a bit bad for being so quick to judge. "Back home!" She showed a genuine smile before continuing. "I originate from a pack called Devilsbite Dell, it's the faith we follow there! These beliefs were the ones I was raised with, and I can honestly tell you that I think they're one-hundred percent truth." For her loved ones back at the Dell had no real reason to lie to her, and all the sense was there to back it all up. "As for your second question, well, a lot of things really! Bad times, bad company, immediate danger, the list goes on and on! However I suppose she won't always protect you-- not if the given scenario could shape you as a wolf in any way. Sometimes the bad times are necessary, but if she can help you otherwise she sure does try! So long as you put your faith in her, that is." And leaving offerings sure did boost your chances, but that was a concept for another day. "She really is wonderful, I'm blessed to have been raised amongst such a spiritual group of wolves~"