(See All?) Announcements
553 Users Online
Bing, Google

I Was Painting a Picture — Drowned Wood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by slimestone who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Darkmoon

Darkmoon observed the wolf as he seemed to grow pensive at his reply. He could not tell how the stranger felt at the news he had arrived in Relic Lore, the land it seemed he had spent some time searching for. He did not appear overjoyed in any case. Darkmoon had expected a little more emotion from a wolf his age, but so far he had seemed very capable of controlling himself. It was irritating, but he could not explain why. Probably because he did not possess the same self-control.
    Willow Ridge. Darkmoon had to do a double take when he heard that name. It sounded familiar, and yet he could not concretely recall where he had heard it from, or when he had heard it. He had been in Relic Lore almost two years now, but he had not learned much about the place. He had travelled from south to north and back again, but he had met few wolves and learned little of the land he lived in.
    "Willow Ridge," he said, almost absent-mindedly. "Yes-yes, I have heard the name." He looked away from the stranger, forgetting himself and the situation he was in. He gazed past the drowned trees and along the frozen lake, trying to think back to the time he had heard those words. Vaguely, somewhere far away it seemed in his mind, he could picture the day he had first arrived and met the she-wolf. Coming out of his reverie, he focused back on the youngster, once again assuming his sulky demeanour.
    "I would not be able to tell you where it is, though." He gave the stranger a shrug. He was not even trying to be difficult this time; he simply did not know where the pack's lands were. He had only met its leader in passing, and any information she may have given about its location was forgotten with time. He had not even gotten her name.

[Image: darkmoon_avatar_by_pearcrumbs-d9xt32f.png]
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Good news, he'd finally made it to Relic Lore and now all he had to do was to find his father. He thought that paying his brother a visit might be in his best interest. He didn't know if Skill had gone to see Sven upon his return or not but it wouldn't hurt to find out either way. He would need to find Willow Ridge first where he knew Sven to reside. Why not ask the stranger since he seemed to have at least some knowledge of the place.

The young Archer waited for an answer once he'd asked the man about Willow Ridge. The longer it took the more bored he became. Either the man knew of it or not but Ramiel didn't understand why it was taking him so long to reply to the question. He remained outwardly patient though.

Finally the man spoke and it was more good news. He had heard of Willow ridge which left the question of where it was. Unfortunately disappointment would only follow because the stranger didn't know where it was. The young Archer huffed in an effort to release the frustration he felt at this news. His gaze went to his paws. “Well at least I'm on the right track. I will just have to find someone who does know.”

He supposed it was no big deal really, he'd already been searching for awhile now what's a little longer. “You don't know if anyone near by who might he able to tell me?” He asked raising a brow. He didn't know if the man would know someone but it was worth a shot to ask. He wouldn't gain or losing anything by the question.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by slimestone who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Darkmoon
Sorry sorry sorry sorry uni got really hectic real quick and I was not prepared D:

The young wolf was visibly disappointed with Darkmoon's reply, but there was nothing for it. He felt a strange pang of regret, but it was gone as quickly as it had come, and he listened patiently to the wolf's reply.
    Darkmoon shook his head to the next question. He may have known someone around these parts at some point, but he had dropped out of contact with other wolves for so long he could not say that he knew anyone anymore. "No, I do not know of anyone, I've only been here a short while." Feeling charitable, and wanting to move the wolf along, Darkmoon added, "But maybe if you went further north...you might get some more information there." Glancing around surreptitiously, and deciding that the conversation was ended, he slowly turned and drew himself away to once more take up his spot within the pile of fallen logs. He positioned himself so that he could keep an eye on the wolf, to make sure he went on his way.

(This post was last modified: May 10, 2018, 01:18 AM by Darkmoon.)
[Image: darkmoon_avatar_by_pearcrumbs-d9xt32f.png]
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
I'm gonna fade and archive this. No worries, I definitely can understand Uni getting hectic.

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

There was only more disappointment to follow after he'd asked the man if he knew anyone. The young Archer should have known better than to ask. The man was all alone in a place where the trees were frozen in water in the middle of winter. Clearly if he knew someone he probably wouldn't be in this situation. Rami straightened himself up though and didn't let his disappointment show for long. Well he supposed that just explained everything didn't. “That's too bad,” he said before the man decided to throw him a tip that may or may not be helpful. “I will do that, thanks for the help.” Though it hadn't been much anyway. It was clear as the man settled back into his log they the conversation was over.

With nothing left to say Ramiel turned and headed off without so much as a goodbye. No point in sticking around if there was nothing to find. He headed north as the man had suggested but he didn't know how long that would last.

Fade

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: May 10, 2018, 01:34 AM by Ramiel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you