Google, Bing

Who says my spoon is dirty? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

"Yeah, just a few personal things." Macha responded with a smile on her face. If this female was indeed familiar with her father, then it'd probably be best to leave out things related to the Moon Mother. If Skoll couldn't believe in the Dell's faith, wouldn't it be safe to assume those associated with him would feel the same? Or at least that was her logic behind it.

"If by 'same place' you're referring to Devilsbite Dell, then the answer is yes." She replied, though it didn't seem likely that Skoll would of had the time to settle in anywhere else along the way. The fae wondered what her father might of told these wolves about her former home, nothing good she was sure. He was mighty quick to get out of there when he could. Macha wouldn't go as far as to say it was that bad, in fact she would of gladly lived the remainder of her life there had she not had a point to prove. To each their own she supposed.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

Celandine acknowledged the girl's statement with a nod. Clearly she didn't plan on delving any deeper into the matter, or she would have already said. A pity, but maybe the pale fae would find out in time. Whatever it was though, it couldn't be that important. The girl was far too young to be scheming anything worth substance.

Devilsbite Dell. It certainly had a nice ring to it. "Ah, yes. That's the place." Celandine hadn't known the name of it before, but she refused to let the inky girl on to that. "Why did the two of you leave?" Cocking her head to the side, in the sweetest, most endearing way she could manage, Cela awaited what would hopefully be a satisfactory answer. When, and where this information could be used was a mystery, but knowing never hurt anybody.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Well, she was trying not to mention the Moon Mother, however her company's questions were beginning to get a little harder to answer without. "Hm, well I'm not actually sure why he left.." Though there were definitely a few speculations. The male looked miserable nearing the end half of his stay with her family. Uncertain as to why, however, was why she'd only been able to theorize. "He probably didn't like the way they treated Sven in comparison to himself. It wasn't like they liked Sven better or anything, at least I don't think.. Or erm, I guess he didn't exactly see eye to eye with our spiritual path, either." Something like that, right? "And as for myself, well..." Boy, would that be a strange story for an outsider to hear. "I was promised to rule the pack when I came of age, but I was later told that it'd only even be possible given my circumstances. I guess I left to prove those words wrong."

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

The girl left parts of her story vague, something Celandine would interpret as intentional. A pity. She would have liked to know exactly how Skoll was treated differently, though judging just his condition upon arrival, the Argyris might have guessed. The whole spiritual path thing was quite interesting as well. Were all Archer's prone to such things? She filed those things away, and continued to listen to the youth's monologue with as much vigor as she had shown before.

"I wouldn't worry about what you were told." She quite liked this girl. Maybe she even saw a little bit of herself in there. Just a little though, because at Skoll's daughter's age, Celandine would have been handed her birthright without complaint. In fact, she would have preferred it. "You can have anything you want." Her eyes darkened ever so slightly. "You just have to take it." 

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2018, 11:17 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha smiled at the words of her company. "I think you might be on to something there." She quite liked this woman, or at least what she'd seen of her thus far. If the other wolves back where her father was residing were even a quarter of a bit similar to her then perhaps she wouldn't mind settling down for some time nearly as much as she'd previously suspected. Until she had enough of a following, at least. Though this specific stranger wouldn't be apart of that grand scheme. No, the young Archer had a hunch that this woman might just have a few plans of her own, and who was she to get in the way of that? "My name is Macha by the way. Would you mind telling me where I might find you all once I've finished my errands?"
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The girl seemed receptive to her little speech, which was a win on Celandine's part. More flies with honey, and all of that. "I'm Celandine." The words were accompanied by a slight nod. "We're headed to the lagoon. Just keep going West from here, you can't miss it." And if she did, she would be of no use to them anyway. "Hopefully you'll tell me more about this spiritual path of yours once you've finished running your errands." Because things like that were interesting to her, and unless she understood it, finding a way to use it for her own means would be difficult. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, but I should head back. I'm sure your father will want to hear that you're on your way."

(Fade.)

(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2018, 07:50 AM by Celandine.)