(See All?) Announcements
798 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Apollo

Lost souls and reverie — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
Wouldn't want to bore her. Even less than she had expected, he deflected the question entirely. At least he hadn't lost his composure, she supposed. He certainly had a promise of strength, though it was far removed from the breed of @Elias' and possibly her own. Time would tell. She hummed in sardonic acknowledgement, but a small smile was on her lips nonetheless. However rough his edges, no matter how smooth he purported them to be, she saw something of a promise within him. That was a fragile thing, however; it would need to be groomed properly to make a proper man of him.

A challenge she would be quite willing to take on.

"I do," she answered, that knowing smile still in place, "and you're right; boring isn't in my repertoire. Tell me, what did you leave your mother for? To wander and exist?"

Maybe that was all he was looking for, to see some new sights and taste foreign air in a sojourn that would inevitably lead him back home, into the comfort of the familiar. Or maybe, Nineva was right in her assumed insight.

"Or would you like to carve into this world and live? I've an opportunity for you, if you think you're capable of taking it on."
(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2018, 08:44 PM by Nineva.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

It was with some relief he was glad she hadn't asked for him to lost the things he knew about the world. Not only would it be irritating but he wasn't really in the mood to try and come up with answers. He was sure he'd had them but he just couldn't be bothered with it. There were more important things to think about than satisfying a boring question like that. Thank goodness she agreed that it was boring. It didn't matter anyway because she already knew, the Archer could tell by the look on her face.

A smile slid across his features, maybe they would get along just fine, “It's not in mine either.” As for why he’d left his mother, “I wanted to get out from under their smothering paws and I came looking for my father.” He knew he would never amount to anything as long as he stayed in the Dell and that just wasn't who he was.

Then something rather intriguing happened in his opinion. It gave him a moment's thought as she offered him an opportunity. It certainly wasn't what the Archer was expecting and especially not from a woman but she had made him curious.

“I left home to he more than what I would ever be there. I am sure I am capable of taking anything on but I do have to ask what is this opportunity your offering?”

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

call me up

cause i will always be there

His father. She had to wonder who that was, what the circumstances were around their separation. Would it be something that interfered, something best left untouched? Nineva supposed she might find out in due time, if he wanted a taste of what she was offering, and otherwise, it would be inconsequential. So first, she would answer his question, as he eyed the bait she had set out.

"Create a pack from the ground up. Make your own place in it, have the ability to shape it instead of just assimilating somewhere else. You wouldn't need to swear yourself to it right now, it's a while off and I've much to do first. I don't know any better way to escape from under a smothering shadow and make a name for yourself, though."

Unless he planned on living his days as a rogue and making his mark that way, in which case their priorities abruptly divided and they would be better off without one another.

"I'll be in these forests until the Summer at least. You could come and go as you please before all is settled, prove that you're not all talk. Take some time to think on it. Find me if you decide you're up for it."

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

No matter what the woman offered him he would have to find his father and at least visit him. He hoped to find his siblings as well just to make sure they were well after their journey to the lore. Ramiel listened as she explained to him her offer. He found her offer to hear rather interesting one and though he hadn't been looking to settle just yet he didn't know that he could pass this up.

“Have you decided where you will be settling this pack and do you have any other wolves that you have given this offer to already?” He was curious how much work she'd already done to create this pack.

What she said next caused his ears to perk forward. He didn't know how much thinking he would need to do. If he were honest he could tell her yes right then but he thought it best to wait.

“My first instinct is to join you but I don't want to make you any promises just yet. I have somethings that I need to do but I will certainly come find you before the summer. Don't count me out, this is an offer that I am very much considering.”

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

call me up

cause i will always be there

"Over the mountain," she answered, swinging her muzzle toward the iced peaks of the range that shadowed them. There were no more specifics yet decided than that, as she had never set paw on to the other side nor even looked upon it from the mountain's heights. Nineva knew, however, that there was nowhere in the West that she was willing to settle. That wasn't something she needed to get into with the boy, though; not presently, when he was still only a stranger.

"I've no one sworn currently, but I've only just returned to the Lore. I'll be looking into some connections of mine. I assure you, this is not a fickle offer: I have no other purpose."

The where of it might have changed over the years, but Nineva had always known since she was a child that she was born to lead.

"Certainly," the woman then replied with a toothy smile, glad that the boy was choosing to deliberate rather than instantly jumping on board. It could mean she hadn't quite snared him, but at least his choice would have substance to him, and she could have better reason to believe that he wasn't merely a creature of whims. Who would know, then, when those whims would take him away from her and pack.

"I look forward to it."

She turned then, and with a flick of her tail set off. Nineva was aware that they had not traded much personal information, including even their names, but that was alright. If he didn't pull through, it would be pointless for them to know anything. If he did seek her out and choose to join her cause, they would have plenty of time to better acquaint themselves with one another.

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2018, 04:58 AM by Nineva.)
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

His gaze followed her muzzle as it pointed toward the mountain. “I haven't been there.” Though the idea of it wasn't a bad one. It also seemed far enough away that he wouldn't risk running into anyone he didn't want to. Macha had mentioned that the south was crawling with Archers which could prove useful to the woman at a later time.

He gave a nod as she spoke of not having sworn anyone just yet but she had some connections she wanted to look into. “You don't seem to be a fickle woman,” he commented, “having only just returned it does not bother me that you have yet to swear anyone and only makes the offer that much more appealing.”

He felt that her not having sworn anyone else in to the pack yet gave him a chance at a better position so that he wouldn't have to challenge up. He may be young but he wasn't stupid and understood how pack politics worked.

He smiled as she agreed to allow him the time he needed to take care of what he needed to. With her wanting to settle on the other side of the mountain things were more imperative. He would need to seek out his father sooner and possibly Sven. Also he wanted to see where his brothers had gotten off to.

“I as well,” he said with a dip of his head. He found that this woman he would like. She didn't seem to be one of those gossipy types and seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She was soon off on her way. He didn't know her name but that didn't bother him, he knew her scent and what she looked like, that would be enough to find her there later. As she disappeared he turned and headed off to find himself a snack.

Fade

Table by Grey