Google, Viorel, Bing

Is it wrong to do right to do wrong? — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
i wear my heart for all to see
Treyah Tainn

As Garmir told his story of fire, Treyah's eyes swept over the blackened trunks that surrounded them. It seemed fitting then, that he would wind up here, somewhere that the wildfire had ravaged so completely that it left a family in tatters, her grandparents lost, and her own father orphaned. She too, took her time in responding, thinking over her words carefully before she opened her mouth, knowing that they could be the difference between the subordinate coming to terms with who he was now, who he wanted to be, and the wolf that he was.

"My father was born under the tree where we first met. Fire tore through this forest, it ripped his family apart. At it's very core, fire is a destructive, consuming force. It took many years for these woods to recover, and many Tainns have come and gone since then. Do you have the days to waste hoping something might bloom where you have burned?" At the end of the day, they were wolves. The trees had stood here far longer than they had walked the earth and would prevail long after they were gone. "The forest has time that we don't. Don't let your fire ruin your chance at experiencing something so beautiful as a friendship, or love. After all, any of us could die at any time." She paused and gave a small sigh. "You don't want to go out with regrets."

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir considered Treyah's words for a long time, not replying to her in any form or manner, his eyes only narrowing as he fought internal battle in his head. She was trying to taint his fire as well - or least the old version of him thought. It did not matter what he wanted or desired - for his purpose was to be a tool, carefully designed to perform any command given without question. Fear was enemy. Desire was enemy. Love... was enemy. Garmir knew he had been used - that he still was, but what did it matter if that was what he was born for? There were very good reasons Greater pack did what it did and it was the only reason they had survived as long as they had. Treyah would never understand for this land.. was so different.

Garmir tried to shut her words out, but before he could remind himself of what he was, a thought sneaked into his head, like a mental foot holding the door open. What if the fire was the taint he so feared, and he already was the monster he was afraid of becoming. After all, if he had to fight himself and silence himself over and over again just to keep himself pure... was that really him? Was it wrong to desire friendship, to.. be little bit selfish and want something for himself? After all, he was expected to dedicate his life to the Greater pack, even throw his life away at command, but what did the Greater pack offer him in turn? Protection?

"I understand what you are saying.. I hope you could understand where I come from. Life there... is difficult. We are like we are because were we like you - we'd be dead. Is it evil? Propably, but we are the lesser evil of many.. many worse options. You would not even believe if I told you some of them...." - Garmir's voice was clear even if emotionally charged and shaky, the earthen male still seemingly holding onto his believes. He glaced over at Treyah, his eyes turning at her's as he spoke of his past and in his eyes, there was something new, a bit like a embers burning far in their depts.

He broke into a painful, almost sheepish smile all of sudden like he was much younger than what he was, that expression not really befitting for his otherwise rough and battle scarred face. "But now I just.. - and by the way I'm commiting treason now - .. I want to be like you. I want to be happy, to.. not be a tool any longer. It's just so hard..." -He confessed to her, his breathing turning rapid and more intense as he felt adrenaline rise in his blood for very mention of being... free.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah Tainn

It was a lot for the girl to digest, and she supposed she could relate to his feeling of being torn between one life and the next. She had suffered the same when she left the Bend, though those feelings didn't come for some time after. "Well it's not treason here." She answered with a smile and a deep inhale, letting the breath go with a sigh. "I can't make up your mind for you, but if you decide to leave, let me know before you do. I, for one, would miss having you around." Her paws stretched out before her, toes curling back as she stretched and failed to stifle a yawn, "And if you run into your friend again, maybe invite her back instead of attacking her? We could use all the help we can get."

Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: We can also fade this from here foward if you want?
@Treyah

For someone so young, Treyah spoke like an old, experienced wolf. Garmir could easily forget she was much younger than him from how he was seeking her advice. Most baffling perhaps was the fact that she made no indication that he would be punished for his misdeeds. rather, she only listened and tried to help. He nodded to her words, but then she said something that surprised him. She would miss him if he left?

Garmir's eyes turned at her more closely now, the earthen male trying to see if she sincerely meant what she said or if she said it just to keep him in leash by appealing to his feelings. He could no detect deceit in her voice or expression and when she offered Anaeia a place among the pack by Garmir's side, the young male was thruly confused. How could she be so forgiving, so kind? It felt unreal to him, his mind unable to even properly understand and appriciate her words. Garmir's previous worldview was crumbling inside his head and he seemed for a moment dumpstruck.

He had no words to say to her, as he himself wasn't even sure what he was thinking right now. What she said was so wrong yet so right at the same time, Garmir feeling like he had been living his entire life as part of some.. twisted lie and she was first wolf to thruly show him there was another way. Garmir leaned towards her and then pressed his forehead against her shoulder, letting out deep sigh. He said nothing, nothing that could really describe what he felt right now...

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Fading on a cuddle puddle cos it's Treyah.
Treyah Tainn

There was no denying the girl had had to grow up far too quickly for a wolf her age, but she did her best not to be bitter about it. She didn't like the thorny twisting in her stomach that came about when she thought about it too much, thought about what could have been, if they'd stayed at the bend, if her mother hadn't lost her mind, if she hadn't needed to raise her siblings in place of her mother and injured father. The press of Garmir's head against her shoulder brought her paw up to drape across his back, attempting to pull him down with her. If he would cede to her persistent if silent nagging she would take the opportunity to drag her teeth through the thick hair at the nape of his neck to rid him of any neglected snags and tufts. She couldn't have her pack members looking like unkempt coyotes.

-fade-