682 Users Online
Bing, Google

Lost Boys Like Me Are Free — Velo en Cascada 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
Fading and Archiving

She spoke of how understanding and nice his parents were and she seemed sure that if he went home and explained they wouldn't be mad. After all this time he was sure she was right and that they would just be glad to know he was alright. “I know you're right Hawth, I shouldn't let my worries keep me from going to see them. They need to know that I'm alright too.” He worried now of what he would tell them about Arwyn, they would surely ask.

His tail wagged and he smiled when she told him of the care that she received in her new home. “I'm glad you've found a good place. I've been worried that something happened to you.” She also said the they would probably notice if she was gone too long, “I should let you get back to them.”

Before he went though she asked him to make her a promise to go back to the Notch. “I promise Hawth, I will go back to the Notch and I will come and visit you again too.” He then rose to his paws and gave her a nudge to her cheek, “I'm glad to have found you and I will see you again as soon as I can.” He didn't want to say goodbye as it seemed too permanent so with a nod he turned and slipped into the forest.

Fade

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you