(See All?) Announcements
626 Users Online
Baidu, Google, Bing

Who do you think you are? — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

For the first time he couldn't tell.if she was still angry with him or not but he decided to take a chance as she hung her head. Slowly he crept toward her and lightly brushed his nose against her cheek. “Fallen Tree Cove had been our home for a long time. It's Chan’s home and now you and I are in charge of it. We have to make sure it makes it through the transition of leadership and through the winter into the future. I don't want us to become a pack who condemns a wolf for making an honest mistake and yes Thuban could have been lying, maybe he had purposefully crossed and gotten caught and was playing the part. What if he needed real help? What if he was injured or starving would you turn him away because he crossed the border? Fallen tree cove is and has always been a place of second chances and I don't want us to lose sight of that,” he explained a little more of what he felt about the situation.

He smiled as she spoke, “Yes, Solas could have and I'm sure he would have done a good job keeping Thuban in line,” he agreed, “I am sure I didn't think the whole thing through and I am sorry for that Moonshadow.” Then as she spoke again he felt he needed to make something very clear to her. “I will, we've known each other a long time Moonshadow and he have been through a lot together. Your opinions always matter to me and I am glad to be leading beside you.” And if he were honest he couldn't imagine leading beside anyone else.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

{ooc} I am so sorry for the wait! Im the worst! Wanna fade with your next post? [ooc/]

She felt his cold nose press into her cheek and a sigh fell from her maw. She leaned in ever so slightly to allow him to comfort her. It was more for him really, she felt bad that she had been angry so she let him have this. She stayed silent and still as she listened to his words. When he was finished she gave him a nod and pointed out that Solas could have watched him and she asked him to consult her next time. She gave a small half smile to her onyx friend as he apologized and said he valued her opinion. "Thank you Kajika I appreciate it." She looked up to him and gave his cheek a nudge. "I - I just need time to myself right now. See you later?" She gave one last nudge before turning towards the heart of the cove. She needed to let off steam.

-Moons exit-

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: Feb 10, 2018, 04:23 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Faded and archived

His touch to her cheek wasn't rebuked or brought aggression from her. Instead she leaned into it causing him to feel that they had made some progress in this disagreement. She allowed him to explain himself further and seemed to understand and accept what he'd said. “You don't have to thank me Moonshadow. It should be me thanking you for hearing me out. I don't ever want a conflict to hurt our friendship.” She was one of the most important wolves in his life and he couldn't imagine a life without her being a part of it. He nodded when she said she needed to have some time alone. “Remember that I am always here for you no matter what it is.” He was sure she knew but he did feel that sometimes she needed a reminder.

Fade

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.