(See All?) Announcements
608 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley, Hazelnut

these words just come out — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
all welcome! someone to help chan hunt would be super cool.

Chan wasn't a hundred percent sure this was fun anymore. It was more like... eighty percent sure. His stomach cramped with hunger and his muscles weren't as strong as he remembered them being. He couldn't run as far or as quick as he could before, and he was learning to be mindful of the distance he traveled in a day. If he went too far without finding a new, adequately warm place to rest he would have to be able to make it back to his last shelter or else he would be screwed.

All this made part of him worry, but that concern made him feel sickly and so he pushed it to the back of his mind as well as he could, focusing instead on the good of the situation. For example; he was learning so much! Chan felt certain that when he returned to his parents, they'd be so so proud of him. He'd even caught himself a meal a few days ago. Nothing as filling as his parents or the pack's caches could have offered, but still it was food and he had earned it. Now, however, he was on the prowl again, and the outlook wasn't so promising.

As his stomach made its strife loudly known, he couldn't help but let a little bit of that worry seep into the forefront of his mind. Was it at all possible that, out here alone, he was actually in a bit of danger?
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 86 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok
(Phone post @Chan saw this and really wanted to rp with ya)

Yuck! It was cold! So gosh darn cold! Nia huffed and puffed, her paws aching so terribly so. She wanted Neo to be there and keep her warm badly right now!!! The comfort and companionship of her twin greatly missed. This weather was not welcomed at all. The tall girl pouted along her way, not truly paying much attention to her surroundings. She was rather busy with how cold, hungry, loney, and sore she was. This was just pitiful, not suited for a princess at all!

However, Nia stopped at the tracks of another wolf and looked around. There no wolf to be seen...but the optimistic didn't doubt her ability to find this fellow. Adding to her enthusiasm the paws looked a tad small like another pup. Perhaps it was a familiar face? She couldn't quite distinguish the scent though, so maybe a new friend? The creamy girl set out at a brisk pace, following the tracks in hopes of a companion. Hopefully this other wolf was polite towards royalty and would understand the princess's plight. Surely the other wolf would help! *Daddy always did say who could say no to those eyes!* Nia thought to herself.

As she drew closer the girl could hear the grumbling stumoach of the other wolf. Boy did he sound hungry! Nia was sure now that he would at least help her catch something good to eat. He sounded awfully hungry! "Hello?" she called out, facing the back end of the boy at a distance. "I'm Princess Nia, can you help me?" she asked polietely, tail wagging. Never once did it occur to her that this might not be a freindly wolf, even if he was young.
(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2018, 05:33 PM by Nia.)
[Image: Nia.png]
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
<333

He was so distracted by the sounds his own body was making and the battle between his once unshakeable optimism and that creeping worry that he didn't hear the other child approach at all. It wasn't until she called out to him that he realized, with a start, that he wasn't alone. Chan wheeled around, ears up and eyes bright. Company! It was even better that he swiftly realized she was his age. The boy's tail started wagging, lips parting in a friendly grin.

"Hey Princess," he parroted, assuming that the unfamiliar word was her first name, "I'm Chan! What do you need help with?"

Whatever it was, he'd be willing to lend a paw. Especially if it had to do with food. But even if it didn't, well, his own problems could wait. He had been raised to be a gentleman, after all.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok
Nia thought at first she had scared him, but the boy turned around quickly with a wagging tail and big grin. The girl smiled ear to ear in response, her own tail wagging harder now. His excitement added to her own spurring her to trot up to him to close the distance. Then the boy did something really sweet, he called her Princess! If Nia were human she would've blushed with glee, but instead her grin became more giddy. Of course she was a princess, but most just called her Miss Nia, if she could even get that out of them! This boy seemed to be very nice and well mannered!

"Lovely to meet you Chan! It's been too long since I've seen another wolf out here. These woods are kinda creepy if you ask me-" She said this while looking around briefly, "-Well, not to far back I saw some sort of tracks that didn't look like a wolf. Maybe deer or something, I'm not quite sure since tracking is not my best skill. I'm more of a talker than anything, Daddy says.-" She giggled "- Any who, could you help me hunt pretty pretty please?" Her question was followed by a big eyed puppy dog look.

Nia's belly grumbled causing the girl to laugh with embarrassment, "Oopsies."
(This post was last modified: Jan 16, 2018, 06:39 PM by Nia.)
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
She was certainly cheerful, despite being out here alone as far as he could tell. Seeing her mirth instantly began to rejuvenate his own once-undaunted optimism. When he grinned bigger, it infected her smile, which grew and then infected him, and soon the circle had them both baring happy teeth like Christmas morning.

Princess was indeed a talker, but Chan didn't mind a bit. In fact, it was wonderful to hear so much of another wolf's voice. Lately, the boy had even taken to talking to himself because he missed interaction so.

"You think we could take on a whole deer?" he asked, ears twitching to attention. It wasn't likely, but Chan was a youth who thought anything possible if you put your mind to it.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok
Nia was ever the optimistic type, words rushing out of her mouth confidently ," Of course we can! We've got this...just need...ooh a plan! We need a plan!" She said with a lopsided grin. She stood there thinking, thinking longer and hard before...ahah! "My brother and I, we used to have him hid in bush. I'd chase deer to him and once close pounce upon it's butt then he'd ambush, latching onto whatever he could grab. Sometimes it worked, others just hurt the deer and we had to get our dad's help. You really gotta aim for the throat and let me tire the deer out first. How's that idea? Or or ooh, do you have a better one?" Her tail was swaying with a furious passion now as excitement fueled the large pup.