(See All?) Announcements
378 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Armand, Vili, Finley, Bing, Vanadis

Chill chaser — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There was no way that Anastasia could ever be dishonest and if she had to be, it would be for the right reasons. Even then she wasn't sure she could pull it off. She wasn't ashamed of what had happened anymore but she was working on being so much better and this was a good step in the right direction. Me too, she connects to his admittance, only friend I've got is Lachesis but he's always so busy. Ana didn't want to pull him away from his duties every two seconds just to say hi. He probably didn't have the time to wander anymore or find new things. That and she subconsciously told herself that he likely did that with Lilya now, anyways. I'd love to have the company, she smiles though admittedly it was somewhat shy, I used to be quite the extrovert, I don't know what happened. Anastasia would have liked to believe that she could have overcome change quicker than she had and yet, it held her down to the ground like her legs were chained to the dirt.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Hex who has 95 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reid Arwood
OOC: Sorry for the wait.

He didn't have that many friends in the pack but as he looked at the pale lady he figured that she would easily become one of them. There was a sort of soft steadiness that he was starting to pick up on and he liked it. The fact that she went on to agree with him that she didn't have that many friends made him more inclined to like her. She was being honest and even though he could lie easily he appreciated it when he saw it in others.

For me it's Sana and Lavender. He told her before going on to admit. Lachesis and I had a bit of a tense first encounter and it was mostly my fault. A brief shrug was given at the last part. He had gotten used to the other male and he knew that they were on better terms but Reid still didn't think of him as a friend. Just someone that was dependable and capable of leading.

A smile spread across his face as she admitted that she would love to have the company. Then she added that she had been an extrovert but didn't know what happened and at that, he laughed softly. You became a turtle. He responded, eyes dancing, before leaning forward. But don't worry I'm a turtle too.

If you want some company I don't have anything I need to do for the rest of the day and you can tell me all about these goals of yours. He added. There was Sana who he had been going to find but he could always do that later. He had a new friend to make after all.

[Image: upside_down_reid_by_silversnake54-dbvgofa.png]
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
anastasia starklen
some girls, everyday searching, keep the page turning

It wasn't until now that she realized how weird and lonely it was to only really be a friends with Lacheis in the pack. Only now had she really chosen to know who had followed her best friend after all this time but so far, she thought all of them must be nice. XIX had always had good taste and was usually a good judge of character.

The dove was about to interject that Lavender was a lovely girl and definitely someone that she adored, but she was a little taken aback when Reid mentioned that his first encounter with Lach had been a little tense. Lachesis wasn't a tense guy (or, at least, at this point she wasn't aware how much he had changed mentally in all these years). Why? What made your first encounter with him tense? He said it had been his fault but the Lachesis that she knew was forgiving and understanding. Somewhere deep inside she thought maybe it was because Reid was a guy and Lach was the alpha male, that there might be fueling testosterone but it was too easily demolished by Anastasia's previous perception of how she had known XIX in the past.

The continued smile of hers grew a little more as he counted her as a turtle, and he too, before offering to hang out with her and let her discuss goals. Hers had almost always been the same since she was a child but only know did it really seem like she had wasted so much time on making them come true that now they had to come true. She was tired of not living the life she thought she'd had by now. That sounds really good. You'll tell me yours, too, right? It seemed too selfish just to go on about hers and not let him have a chance to speak about himself. It was all too easy to talk about herself but friends listened to each other and she wanted this to be just that. A friendship.

Inactive No Rank
Reid Arwood

She wanted to know why it had been a tense first meeting and Reid thought about it for a moment. There was a lot of little things that he could think of but they all revolved around one thing. I found Sana wandering outside the borders and I wasn't happy that she had been alone. He was still a bit irked by it but it was over with now and he had already talked with Inna and figured out that it had been a mixture of her fault as well as Sana's father and a big lack of communication all the way around. I also wasn't part of the pack at the time so I made it obvious to him that I wasn't pleased. Which in turn made it tense. Reid added with a shrug. There wasn't much else to say about it besides the fact that he had been hurt and also asking for help but that had just made it even tenser.

Goals. Did he really have one at the moment? Not really he was only interested in keeping Sana safe and out of trouble. Maybe if he talked with Anastasia he would be able to piece things together more. He might even figure out what he wanted to do once she explained what her goal was.

Of course, though I'm afraid I don't exactly have one at the moment. He told her easily before going on with a light teasing note. Maybe you'll be able to help me that. Friends could talk with one another but the could also help the other with their decisions and give them some guidance. Plus two minds were always better than one or in this case, two turtles were better than one.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

For whatever reason, to which she wasn't placing blame, Sana always seemed to be right in the middle of it all. Either she was very good at being in everyone's lives or she was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was hard to say when Anastasia didn't exactly keep tabs on the girl. Though, it seemed Reid was that sort of model for her which was good. Everyone deserved to have someone close on their side looking out for them. Of course, the red male explained that he had expressed his concerns to Lachesis when he wasn't even a part of the pack which automatically raised red flags. It made sense. No leader ever wanted a rogue to tell them what to do or how they should be doing it. She could sympathize, but it seemed Reid knew where the problem started. Perhaps Sana shouldn't've been alone but if she wanted to be alone then there was no stopping her.

As far as goals went, seeing to simple nod her head in response to what had made the situation so tense, Anastasia had one set but it was more personal than most. I can try, she mentioned, helping you, that is. Anastasia was usually pretty good at helping everyone with whatever they needed and Reid was sure enough becoming a good friend so she had no reason not to assist. Honestly, I just want my own family. I want to experience having biological children as I have only ever raised another's. Of course, she still considered them family but it was different. Ana didn't expect people to understand the desire to have her own children as opposed to children that weren't hers but might as well have been.

Inactive No Rank
Reid Arwood
To have a loner essentially talk down to a leader was obviously a bad move. If anything it was downright stupid. Yet Reid had done it anyway just to make it clear that having a pup wandering around outside the territory was foolish. A lot of bad things could have happened and the pack that had so easily lost sight of Sana wouldn't have been able to help her in the slightest.

He didn't have a goal. To him, that was rather clear. Most of the time he was thinking about Sana anyway or ways to make things better for her. Maybe he should start thinking about himself and considering what he should do in the future but it if the past had taught him anything it was that nothing was set in stone. So in his mind taking things day by day seemed to be the easiest option for him. On the other hand not looking to the future seemed like a rather bad idea as well.

Well I'll accept any help you're willing to give on that matter. He told her with a chuckle but when she told him what her goal was he had to take a second and think. A family? I can understand that. In his own way, he thought of Sana as his family but they weren't blood-related. I don't have any children but there's a different sort of...feeling? When you know they aren't yours.

So do you have someone in mind to start this family with or are you waiting for Mr. Right to come along? He asked curiously. She was a turtle but she probably had met a few others in the pack and maybe outside of it.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

The question to which he gave was somewhat frightening. Anastasia wished she had an answer and while there was this tiny piece of her heart screaming an L word, she knew that it wasn't possible. Things had changed and she had to adapt. So far it hadn't been too much of a change for Anastasia was getting rather good at accepting the bad and living with the change. It didn't make the heartbreak easy, though. I'm still waiting on finding the right guy, it was a little awkward saying this to someone who was of the same gender of Mr. Right but she supposed that if he were confident easy to suggest and talk about this then he was as good as any to confide in. After all, Lachesis was the same and he knew of her desires too. We should head home. It's getting late. The sun was beginning to fall and no doubt home would be quite a trek so they'd best get going now if they were going to make it before sundown. Anastasia turned a quarter angle and began sauntering off towards the Surge. exit